verification takes ageeeesss

maagiatom
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

I do like cryptopia as such and I am more then interested to buy some coins here but I guess they dont really give a damn. I havent seen so slow verification process yet. I bet I am not the only one who has opened numerous accounts on different crypto sites...so far it has been a breeze to verify oneself on other platforms. I guess they should hire more people or sit down and think things through to get all their things sorted. As I have read in the forum that thats not the only issue, that takes time and is pain in the ass. I guess by now cryptopias should have realized that the faster the platform the more happy customers to it.

So I just in case opened a ticket, after I waited at leats 48 hours and all they said that it takes time, firstt come, first serve etc and they are getting applications and it may take up to week. That is too old school. Imagine one lady trying to flippin go through all the applications and most likey all she uses is paper and pen and her oldschool iphone or whatnot. What a shame. 

Is there a way we can make them think out better solutions?! :)

cheers to all and hopefully they suss it all out.

Posted: 12/8/2017 9:48:22 AM
Code05
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I'm already waiting for 5 days :(

Posted: 12/9/2017 2:37:39 PM
Tomtero
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

its jumped to 2 weeks to verify now. ive been waiting a few days also. 

Posted: 12/10/2017 11:25:04 PM
Akeelster
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

its been 2 days so far, how they speed it up!

Posted: 12/12/2017 10:30:14 AM
sam_forty
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Yeah can be super anoying especially when the price of litecoin has jumped 400 percent since you submitted the aplication!

Posted: 12/14/2017 1:49:45 AM