ETN withdrawals not completed for more than 24 hours

Harsha700p
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

My ETN have arrived by now, but it took them almost 40 hours to complete the withdrawal. Currently "just" one withdrawal left that still has not been completed (this one now for 24 hours)

The weird thing is that when you withdraw a lower amout of ETN the withdrawal is completed very fast, but if you withdraw something like 40.000 it takes them 30+ hours.

I used to like Cryptopia quite a lot, but recently things really have been changing for the worse: Long delays in withdrawals, massive increasement of fees (without prior notice) and the absolute lack of communication with their

clients makes me worried.

Dirksen05: 12/10/2017 3:45:31 PM

i am also facing same problem its been 20 hours  after withdrawing but its still showing processing wt can i do now

Posted: 12/11/2017 12:05:32 PM
thomaspeterthiede
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Hello,

can onyone tell me obout the payment id in the withdraw section for etn?
sometime i read in the forum i have to leave the payment id blank, another time i read i have to take the payment id which is shown in the deposit etn,
another time i read i have to generate with the payment_id command an id in the wallet cli.
do i have to generate an payment id in the wallet cli, or what i have to do?
please help, i am totaly confused. thank you very much

Thomas

Posted: 12/13/2017 6:35:45 AM
ginger22
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

My ETN have arrived by now, but it took them almost 40 hours to complete the withdrawal. Currently "just" one withdrawal left that still has not been completed (this one now for 24 hours)

The weird thing is that when you withdraw a lower amout of ETN the withdrawal is completed very fast, but if you withdraw something like 40.000 it takes them 30+ hours.

I used to like Cryptopia quite a lot, but recently things really have been changing for the worse: Long delays in withdrawals, massive increasement of fees (without prior notice) and the absolute lack of communication with their

clients makes me worried.

Dirksen05: 12/10/2017 3:45:31 PM

i am also facing same problem its been 20 hours  after withdrawing but its still showing processing wt can i do now

Harsha700p: 12/11/2017 12:05:32 PM

Is there any mimum amount to withraw etn? because I have bought hundreds of etn through trading and then want them to withdraw but error keeps appearing "Insufficient funds" I have hundreds and the fee is only 10. any help?

Posted: 12/13/2017 10:59:30 PM
Dkont88
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

has anyone tried to send etn to their online wallets, i have not recieved anything for 5 hours, is it because the blockchain is bogged down or is my transaction gone, cryptopia says that the transaction is complete but no funds have been received into my wallet

Posted: 12/13/2017 11:19:40 PM
jjburns
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

has anyone tried to send etn to their online wallets, i have not recieved anything for 5 hours, is it because the blockchain is bogged down or is my transaction gone, cryptopia says that the transaction is complete but no funds have been received into my wallet

Dkont88: 12/13/2017 11:19:40 PM

Hello,

The id is optional and not required for sending your ETN from Cryptopia to your online ETN wallet (now available on Electroneum's website).  I made 3 withdrawals earlier today, and none of them showed up in my online ETN wallet on Electoneum's website for over 4+ hours.  I was quite worried thinking my withdrawals were sent into the blackhole never to appear in my ETN wallet.  But, miraculously, 4+ hours later, the 3 transactions showed up in my ETN wallet online and I was super happy and relieved!  I'm still a bit nervous, using their withdrawal tool, but am hoping that it works as expected, but is just slow... really SLOW.  Patience is needed.  Hopefully your withdrawals will show up in your ETN wallet in the next few hours (assuming you entered the correct info, i.e. public ETN address, correctly). 

Posted: 12/14/2017 12:36:40 AM
jjburns
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

Hello,

can onyone tell me obout the payment id in the withdraw section for etn?
sometime i read in the forum i have to leave the payment id blank, another time i read i have to take the payment id which is shown in the deposit etn,
another time i read i have to generate with the payment_id command an id in the wallet cli.
do i have to generate an payment id in the wallet cli, or what i have to do?
please help, i am totaly confused. thank you very much

Thomas

thomaspeterthiede: 12/13/2017 6:35:45 AM

Hello,

The id is optional and not required for sending your ETN from Cryptopia to your online ETN wallet (now available on Electroneum's website).  I did not enter the payment ID and I successfully received my ETN withdrawals from Cryptopia today into my online ETN wallet on electroneums' website.  I was worried about that too, but did some reading online and read it was optional.  Also, you will notice that you can't even find a paymentId at all on Electroneum, since it appears they don't even exist for Electronuem anyways.

As a side note:  I made 3 withdrawals earlier today, and none of them showed up in my online ETN wallet on Electoneum's website for over 4+ hours.  I was quite worried thinking my withdrawals were sent into the blackhole never to appear in my ETN wallet.  But, miraculously, 4+ hours later, the 3 transactions showed up in my ETN wallet online and I was super happy and relieved!  I'm still a bit nervous, using their withdrawal tool, but am hoping that it works as expected, but is just slow... really SLOW.  Patience is needed when waiting for your cryptopia withdrawal to appear in your online ETN wallet.

Posted: 12/14/2017 12:37:16 AM Edited: 12/14/2017 12:42:02 AM
mrbales81
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Quick question guys...I transferred 23000 coins from Cryptopia to the new Electroneum wallet a few hours ago but they havent showed up yet. Still says 0 balance. I sent them using the public wallet address bc that is the only address listed in the wallet. Im praying I did this correctly.  Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted: 12/14/2017 5:40:22 AM