Where are my funds?

Monicaishere
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

My first transfer of coin to Cryptopia came through in 4 hours.  The second one has been 51 hours and still not show i ng as recieved. The third has been 5 hours and still not recieved. Both are showing as compleated by the sender. What do I do now?

ETH and ERC20 backlog announcement

Please take the time to read this message as we are addressing a number of concerns for a wide range of our users. There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application.

This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens. We would like to state first that we do not anticipate any ongoing issues with lost coins or tokens but we ask for your patience during this event. Some of you will be affected now as you wait for withdrawals to be broadcast to the network, or deposits to be confirmed and available in your wallets.

It's possible that you will not be able to see your transaction on the block explorer - this is to be expected. Others will be requesting updates and general news relating to the network issues and of course will be wanting an ETA for normal network activity to resume.

While the network issues and backlog are out of Cryptopia's control, we are working hard to try and ensure withdrawals and deposits are cleared as soon as possible, but in the meantime the wallets have been put into maintenance in order to mitigate the snowball effect of this event.

During this maintenance period you won't be able to generate an address for any ETH or ERC20 based tokens. We can't provide an accurate ETA at this stage unfortunately but if you would like to track the status of our wallet you can do so here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETH

If you would like to track the status of the ETH network you can do so here: https://etherscan.io/txsPending

We apologise for the delays and uncertainties and assure you we are committed to responding proactively to this external issue and our intention is to resume normal operations as soon as possible.

Due to the large number of affected users and the additional support load, we ask that you please do not raise any further support tickets related to this issue until 24 hrs after the ETH network is out of maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Regards, Cryptopia Support

Posted: 12/7/2017 5:39:06 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 3:49:53 PM
Nguyen83
Threads: 2, Posts: 8

why is nobody answer us?

Posted: 12/7/2017 5:44:34 PM
ChiefChurro
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Same issue! Where is my money, it's been showed to be received into the account on the block explorer. It's been over a day, maybe 2.

Posted: 12/7/2017 5:52:25 PM
Mort1merMouse
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Also had same issue. Deposited Eth and sender shows completed (took 1.5 days to complete) and Crypto still not showing received. 

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:04:21 PM
andrey21x62

#65413 - Withdraw - Withdraw History DCR

Why is the status process so long? #1345253 8.02729700 DCR To address: DsopyptmRBsAnYkHdyL3bqMYTsESKp4xset

What is going on with the withdrawal from the stock exchange Cryptopia today?

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:06:40 PM
Nguyen83
Threads: 2, Posts: 8

WHY CRAPTOPIA OR SOMEONE ADMIN NOT ANSWER OR QUESTION?

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:06:43 PM
tretboot

Check out the News https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

"There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application. This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens."

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:23:15 PM
Hendrikusa

I also sent ETH to my Cryptopia address - from Coinbase YESTERDAY, ALMOST 24 HRS ago, and they show a SUCCESS transfer - it is now ALMOST a day later and it is still NOT SHOWING on Cryptopia - have sent then 3 requests for an explination - BUT NO RESPONSE! The previouse :"deposits" went through within minutes to 3/4 hr, NOW it is NOT EVEN going through. What bothers me more is HOW pathetic they, (Cryptopia) are to RESPOND to matters like this! Wonder if they have been HACKED and to afraid to tell us???? Either way, I think they either need to GET their act together or help us transfer our coins to a better site! This is not just concerning, it is unexeptable! My ETHERSCAN states TXReceipt Status: - Success ; Block Hight - 4687099 (1516 block confirmations) - so it SHOULD be in Cryptopia - but who KNOWS!

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:28:15 PM Edited: 12/7/2017 6:35:18 PM
slimey

Same deal here it's been 46 hours and my ETH have still not appeared, this is my first coin transfer and I am not impressed. If blockhain and crypto currencies are going to be the future of the finance world in the way that everybody predicts, they might need to improve the service a little!

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:40:41 PM
byerny
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Check out the News https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

"There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application. This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens."

tretboot: 12/7/2017 6:23:15 PM

This is my transaction info... is success can you refund me the corrrect value ????

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:42:37 PM
P4man
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

It is unacceptable to blame this on ethereum backlog. Yes, ethereum is backlogged, meaning transactions take longer than usual, but the same is true for bitcoin and many others. But transactions do come through, my deposit has 1000's of confirmations. Cryptopia disconnecting their ethereum node does nothing to help clear ethereums backlog, its a ridiculous excuse while you hold our coins hostage. 

Posted: 12/7/2017 6:54:25 PM
ChiefChurro

It is unacceptable to blame this on ethereum backlog. Yes, ethereum is backlogged, meaning transactions take longer than usual, but the same is true for bitcoin and many others. But transactions do come through, my deposit has 1000's of confirmations. Cryptopia disconnecting their ethereum node does nothing to help clear ethereums backlog, its a ridiculous excuse while you hold our coins hostage. 

P4man: 12/7/2017 6:54:25 PM

Absolutely, you can paste your address into the block explorer and see your true balance, they just haven't released them to us. Why is beyond me. Unacceptable.

Posted: 12/7/2017 7:05:09 PM
clipman77

My transaction ETH is confirmed, but I do not see it on my cryptopia balance sheet.

Posted: 12/7/2017 7:12:30 PM
kryptofan2017

same to me ...

Posted: 12/7/2017 7:56:44 PM
pyatchok
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

sent to the stock purse KMD, funds have not yet been received: (what are the problems with the introduction of KMD?

Posted: 12/7/2017 8:26:01 PM
chilly9876
Threads: 0, Posts: 22

Over 30 hours since depositing my Eth. No sign of the deposit in my Cryptopia wallet. No sign of any answers from the company. 

Posted: 12/7/2017 9:01:48 PM
cyberkristiyan
Threads: 0, Posts: 31

Alarm the crypto media, let them write an article letting the world know how this exchange failed its customers, as a warning for others to stay away.

On twitter:

@coindesk @CoinTelegraphUK @CryptovestMedia

On web:

http://www.altcointoday.com/contact-us/

https://cryptovest.com/contact/

https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post

Posted: 12/8/2017 5:55:49 AM
Monicaishere
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

I started this thread and I was transfering BTC's. My first transfer went through in 4 hours, the last two have not gone through at all. I have been unable to purchase what I intended (at the price intended). I have gotten no response from Cryptopia, I have no confidence that I will see these coins again. What is the next move from here? This began 12-5-17

Posted: 12/8/2017 10:35:14 AM
Chetanhs

I am waiting for 3 days for my ETH. I got an email from support giving some ridiculous excuse that there is ETH traffic congestion due to a game. Yesterday, I made multiple ETH transfers to another exchange,  in 30 mins found those Ethers in that exchange! Its been 3 days not received my ETH and the mail from support says do not open another ticket bcoz they are busy resolving the matter. What are they doing?...was this exchange hacked on 12/5? This exchange does not have proper two factor authentication, are our funds secure?

Posted: 12/8/2017 3:29:29 PM
peopay
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

sent to the stock purse KMD, funds have not yet been received: (what are the problems with the introduction of KMD?

pyatchok: 12/7/2017 8:26:01 PM

The same problem - 2 transfers of KMD sent yesterday. 

Still zero balance on Cryptopia, more than 1000 confirmations in block explorer ...

No response from support team on service ticket  ...

Posted: 12/8/2017 5:36:19 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 5:41:11 PM
maria_transmetal

same problem, withdraw eth, is still in process. over 48h ago.... so if my eth dont have a txid it didnt go out because it is in process" but the ethereum come in to cryptopia. it means, you can put eth in but cant put eth out, mystery resolved... yell

thats shiddi

Posted: 12/8/2017 6:12:09 PM
beniaminonobile

it's the third day now for me...

this kind of issues should be resolved quickly

Posted: 12/8/2017 6:21:49 PM
peopay

It looks like they were collecting coins .... before disappearing?

And current problems with ETH look like just a good excuse .. 

Posted: 12/8/2017 6:35:00 PM
P4man
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Someone post this on reddit, and post the link here so we can upvote it for visibility. This is not acceptable, and word needs to get out.

Posted: 12/8/2017 7:37:34 PM
pyatchok

отправленные в кошелек с запасами KMD, средства еще не получены: (каковы проблемы с введением KMD?

pyatchok: 12/7/2017 8:26:01 PM

Та же проблема - 2 передачи KMD, отправленных вчера. 

Все еще нулевой баланс на криптопии, более 1000 подтверждений в блочном проводнике ...

Нет ответа от службы поддержки по билету обслуживания ...

peopay: 12/8/2017 5:36:19 PM

it seems the cryptopia has decided to humiliate its users and steal their money as NiceHash

Posted: 12/8/2017 8:03:15 PM