Will Crytopia pay my Ethereum it appears to be borrowing from me ??

dArKRogue
Threads: 2, Posts: 4

#63855 what does Crytopia want my Ethereum for ? Its been recieved in their wallet but is  not showing in my balance or even in deposit history Saddens me , it really does 

Posted: 12/6/2017 8:14:46 PM
dinosaurhunter
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

Ether deposits and withdrawals have finally been grayed out.  That will stop the bleeding long enough for them to get things stitched back together I hope.

Posted: 12/6/2017 8:39:24 PM
DuncanM
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

same here mate....and seems to be plenty others as well.....pissing me right off this is. 

Posted: 12/6/2017 8:40:26 PM
DuncanM
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

just checked out coin info....says no connections to node. basically looks like crytpopia ethereum wallet is down.  also says they working on it.........

Posted: 12/6/2017 8:56:46 PM
cyberkristiyan
Threads: 0, Posts: 31

My deposit was done 12+ hours ago and has thousands of confirmations on the blockchain. At the time I had 400+ confirmations the ETH wallet was showing status OK on CoinInfo. So the problem is much more complex than the current wallet they manually disconnected to prevent an aalanche of repeated deposits being los issues.

Posted: 12/6/2017 9:51:59 PM
Cryptologist23
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Guys the problem is with the Ethereum network. I am still waiting for eth i bought from Coinmama. I think lots of people from lots of sites are having trouble getting their ETH. Believe it or not the reason they give is this new Cryptokittie thing that runs on the Ethereum network. Google it and you will see.

Posted: 12/7/2017 12:09:46 AM
chilly9876
Threads: 0, Posts: 22

14 hours since my eth deposit and 1000's of confirmations, yet nothing showing in Cryptopia wallet. This is the third time.

Posted: 12/7/2017 12:28:00 AM
cyberkristiyan
Threads: 0, Posts: 31

Guys the problem is with the Ethereum network. I am still waiting for eth i bought from Coinmama. I think lots of people from lots of sites are having trouble getting their ETH. Believe it or not the reason they give is this new Cryptokittie thing that runs on the Ethereum network. Google it and you will see.

Cryptologist23: 12/7/2017 12:09:46 AM

That is your problem, but not mine and not that of many others. The Ethereum Network already confirmed our deposits - they show on the blockchain with thousands and thousands of confirmations already - the ETH is sitting in Cryptopia's destination deposit wallet - they are just not given to us at the web site itself to trade with them. This is Cryptopia's problem, not the Etherem Netowrk here.

People who transferred money from their MyEtherWallet to Bittrex instead of to Cryptopia had their ETH available to trade within a matter of 10 minutes with all confirmations required. The problem you are having may be related to ETH network congestion, but not ours - Our ETH has long ago been confirmed as delivered and is NOT stuck in any backlog. Cryptopia's excuse is lame and fraudulent.

Posted: 12/7/2017 5:21:11 AM
HICHAM191919
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

cool

That is your problem, but not mine and not that of many others. The Ethereum Network already confirmed our deposits - they show on the blockchain with thousands and thousands of confirmations already - the ETH is sitting in Cryptopia's destination deposit wallet - they are just not given to us at the web site itself to trade with them. This is Cryptopia's problem, not the Etherem Netowrk here.

People who transferred money from their MyEtherWallet to Bittrex instead of to Cryptopia had their ETH available to trade within a matter of 10 minutes with all confirmations required. The problem you are having may be related to ETH network congestion, but not ours - Our ETH has long ago been confirmed as delivered and is NOT stuck in any backlog. Cryptopia's excuse is lame and fraudulent.

cyberkristiyan: 12/7/2017 5:21:11 AM

Posted: 12/7/2017 11:22:12 PM
chilly9876
Threads: 0, Posts: 22

cool

cyberkristiyan: 12/7/2017 5:21:11 AM

You are absolutely correct!! 36 hours since my deposit was confirmed yet still Im waiting for them to show it in my wallet. As of yet no truth from them as to what is going on!

HICHAM191919: 12/7/2017 11:22:12 PM

Posted: 12/8/2017 12:00:19 AM
Godmod8192
Threads: 0, Posts: 12

Hi,

i have the same problem i deposited 0.03btc on 6th of december, still not have arrived. I contacted the support they said i've have sent it to my own wallett and they want to charge me 10% for recovering it as it is "user error". Really dont understand how is that possible as i scanned the qr code what was displayed to me by Cryptopia. I did the same deposit to binance ten minutes earlier before my cryptopia deposit, what arrived without a single problem. Here is the transcation id:https://blockchain.info/tx/4c9a7f6cd42f16587fafd1312ec42e23db0c3975cfd98168273ae7f9fb1a4f31

Posted: 12/14/2017 1:01:38 PM