Where are my delisted coins? Please help, ticket #62898

Alpercino
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi, I think that you delisted my Mercury and Ripto Bux coins. I had approximately more than 7000 Mercury. Can you please transfer this amount to 3P9tAwpPs5xE2uoVfoB939G6xsQ4qvgCkJJ That is my Bittrex wallet for Mercury, I dont want to lose my coins.

Posted: 12/6/2017 11:30:38 AM
Dallas1971
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Did you ever get a answe for the delisted coins

Posted: 12/6/2017 9:20:09 PM
Navles
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I also made a support ticket regarding my Mercury Tokens, haven't heard anything yet.

I hope they respond soon tho :/

Posted: 12/9/2017 10:37:10 AM Edited: 12/9/2017 10:37:20 AM
Navles

So they just replied to me, saying that they can't do anything since they deleted the wallets.... :/

Posted: 12/10/2017 12:34:39 AM
DeviousOne
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

So they just replied to me, saying that they can't do anything since they deleted the wallets.... :/

Navles: 12/10/2017 12:34:39 AM

So what are the next steps here?  This is absolutely insane behaviour;  I totally get delisting coins from being traded, but WTF totally removing access to the wallets so as to not allow users to withdraw their coins? And what's up with not giving ample notice to their users (I'm sorry but posting something on your News Blog is not a proper form of notification). 

From this point forward, I'm moving all coins out of Cryptopia for now and forever.  Will never trust them again - I suggest all others follow suit.

Posted: 12/10/2017 6:25:21 PM
Navles

Navles: 12/10/2017 12:34:39 AM

So what are the next steps here?  This is absolutely insane behaviour;  I totally get delisting coins from being traded, but WTF totally removing access to the wallets so as to not allow users to withdraw their coins? And what's up with not giving ample notice to their users (I'm sorry but posting something on your News Blog is not a proper form of notification). 

From this point forward, I'm moving all coins out of Cryptopia for now and forever.  Will never trust them again - I suggest all others follow suit.

DeviousOne: 12/10/2017 6:25:21 PM

I don't know man, i really don't understand this response from them. They also instantly closed my ticket without giving me any time/chance to respond. Unfortunately i have to go the ***hole route, My lawyer is currently looking into it and I made a police statement in NZ and The Netherlands for what is basicly theft. (Eventho it's the crypto world, those coins were still mine.). I really really didn't want to do this, and just solve it in a nice matter. But by just closing the ticket and telling me, "an exchange is not a safe long term storage", they hit the wrong nerve. I still hope i get a reaction from them and we can solve it without getting the police and lawyers involved, but i'm not going to wait for it...

Good luck for everyone else in this situation and i suggest going to your local police station (or better yet, do it online), and make a police statement for theft. Not sure it will help in your country, but luckely for me I know the right people at the police.

We will see what happens.

Once again, I feel really shit that this have to go this way. They have/had my email and didn't even notify me once, not ... even ... once ...

Posted: 12/10/2017 8:36:06 PM Edited: 12/10/2017 8:36:21 PM
0a2b36c7
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hope you get it sorted soon, curious to how this will turn out for you since I had the same happen to me without luck so far. Keep us updated!

Posted: 12/11/2017 4:36:41 PM
Navles

Aslong as i don't get banned, I'll keep everyone updated :)

Posted: 12/11/2017 6:55:26 PM