URGENT i withdraw 3.9 eth, transaction completed, no eth recived, no trace of transaction on etherscan

ivohelvikk
Threads: 2, Posts: 6

the title sais everything. ive been planing to buy this ico for a week now. thats whats the eth was for. now im going to have to wait 3 weeks like last time this happend to me, for admins to catch up with huge number of support tickets before i get my eth back? last time i got told that my wallet was too dusty.. the cleaning lady sleep in again??? :( 

Posted: 12/5/2017 8:22:16 AM
XxMind_CTRLxX
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

CRYPTOPIA need to up their IT game

that's nothing all my etn has vanished from my account along with transaction history and personal detals 

Posted: 12/5/2017 8:35:50 AM Edited: 12/5/2017 8:41:10 AM
XxMind_CTRLxX
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

I  lost 7000 etn but am hopeful that these will still be in cold storage as we only trade in tokens on this site like most others

Posted: 12/5/2017 10:40:40 AM
1986field
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

Looks like there is a huge backlog on pending transactions on the Etherum Blockchain I have tried to get in touch with Cryptopia but doesnt look like were the only ones and may not be Cryptopia doing the Virtual Cats on the network have caused this as there have been a huge increase in popularity. Im hoping thats the answer but Im sort of in the same boat.

Posted: 12/5/2017 10:48:07 AM
1986field
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

Looks like there is a huge backlog on pending transactions on the Etherum Blockchain I have tried to get in touch with Cryptopia but doesnt look like were the only ones and may not be Cryptopia doing the Virtual Cats on the network have caused this as there have been a huge increase in popularity. Im hoping thats the answer but Im sort of in the same boat.

Posted: 12/5/2017 10:59:08 AM
ivohelvikk
Threads: 2, Posts: 6

probably true. perhaps i was too quick to come complaining here in forums and should have waited a little longer.. the tx is showing on etherscan as successful and my funds have finally made into my wallet. thank you.

Posted: 12/5/2017 12:32:23 PM
DaRoll
Threads: 1, Posts: 29

Hey Team, just to copy/paste my same reply in the other threads about the same issue - 

The Ethereum network is currently experiencing a backlog, due to a very popular ICO. (Yes it is those kitties) As this issue is at the network level, and not with the exchanges, Cryptopia has no control over this backlog. Unfortunately until the Ethereum network can catch up, there may some delay with transactions. If you would like to track this backlog, you can see a list of all pending transactions on the link below

https://etherscan.io/txsPending

Please note that any token is on the ETH network will also be effected by this backlog. (ERC20)

Posted: 12/5/2017 12:53:42 PM
vbkredeemer
Threads: 1, Posts: 10

Same here with simple ETH. Hash not Found! Many others have the same Problem. ETH is running on 35 Gwei without a Problem. Problem has to be on Cryptopia. They deliver a Hash for Tx that even doesn't exist. :-(

Posted: 12/5/2017 1:08:26 PM