Completely new to all this and so confused :(

AnnaMcG
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

So I'm totally new to all this. I want to buy proc but I dont understand any of the basics of this website to be able to do it. I had a look at coinbase and that seemed straightforward enough but I cant sell on that site. How do I buy coins to start trading? Is there somewhere to put credit card info in? I really don't understand... . . thanks in advance! 

Posted: 12/4/2017 11:01:48 PM
gtgenie
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

So I'm totally new to all this. I want to buy proc but I dont understand any of the basics of this website to be able to do it. I had a look at coinbase and that seemed straightforward enough but I cant sell on that site. How do I buy coins to start trading? Is there somewhere to put credit card info in? I really don't understand... . . thanks in advance! 

AnnaMcG: 12/4/2017 11:01:48 PM

In the same boat here and have visited Coinbase which makes it quite clear how to purchase but ofcouse will not permit sales to NZ users. Im wondering if its because I began the verification stage with providing my personal identification and its pending verification. have you done the same? Must be something in the support section im about to take a look now.

8-12-2017 update:

When clicking the "NZD to BTC" button from home. it states message below so is the likely cause. Just have to wait I guess as the information was sent on Monday in my case.

Not Verified

You need to have ID verification to use NZDT/Bank services

To become verified please visit our UserVerification page and fill in the required details, once your information has been verified you will have full access to our range of banking services.
(Verification process can take up to 48 hours to complete)

Posted: 12/6/2017 8:08:34 AM Edited: 12/7/2017 11:31:08 AM
PoisonIvy
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

A newbie here also. Though I've used Localbitcoins; set up an account and bought bitcoins; then came back and traded bitcoins for the crypto I wanted. Its annoying but the only I found out, that works for me. Hope this helps. 

Posted: 12/6/2017 8:29:32 AM