Electroneum Withdrawal Error

Midnight187
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

I am trying to withdraw my Electroneum ETN tokens to my offline wallet. I keep getting the following error:

"Currency not available for withdraw, Status: NoConnections"

Any idea how to fix this or what the problem is? Not sure whether to approach support or if there is a quick fix for this?

Posted: 12/4/2017 6:56:18 PM
kingsingh
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I Tried myself and had the same issues ,They are doing routine maintenance,no need for support ticket ...give it a few hours or maybe a day ,Go to balance and on the left hand side it says ACTION

you will see few icons there,..hover your mouse over there and it will give an explanation...i hope this helps

Posted: 12/4/2017 7:47:03 PM
Midnight187

I Tried myself and had the same issues ,They are doing routine maintenance,no need for support ticket ...give it a few hours or maybe a day ,Go to balance and on the left hand side it says ACTION

you will see few icons there,..hover your mouse over there and it will give an explanation...i hope this helps

kingsingh: 12/4/2017 7:47:03 PM

Perfect kingsingh!

Thanks for the help. I didn't know about that feature. Thanks for clarifying :)

Posted: 12/4/2017 8:04:03 PM
shaunmccabe
Threads: 2, Posts: 3

hey guys.

trying to transfer electroneum (ETN) ferom crytopia to my offline paper wallet i creatred throught the electoneum website (to my public wallet address)

Cryptopia withdrawl keeps saying invalid ETN address

Any ideas please - trying to get it off the exchange ASAP 

ps also just bought a ledger nano hardware wallet - is it possible to put it on that ??

please help

cheers

Posted: 12/5/2017 7:00:14 AM
Midnight187

hey guys.

trying to transfer electroneum (ETN) ferom crytopia to my offline paper wallet i creatred throught the electoneum website (to my public wallet address)

Cryptopia withdrawl keeps saying invalid ETN address

Any ideas please - trying to get it off the exchange ASAP 

ps also just bought a ledger nano hardware wallet - is it possible to put it on that ??

please help

cheers

shaunmccabe: 12/5/2017 7:00:14 AM

Hey, have you tried deleting any spaces out of the paper wallet. I copied the wallet hash to notepad for instance and ensured it was only one line. This worked for me.

Posted: 12/5/2017 10:22:30 PM
goeroebv
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

In my case  I need to enter a paymentID, leaving it blank doesn't work.   Any idea what to fill in here?    I just want to send it to an Etheraddress, don't understand the need for a paymentID.

On top, when I use this send address, it isn't accepted either.

Any help is appricated,

Kind regards

Posted: 12/8/2017 9:06:08 AM
jjcasis
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

In my case  I need to enter a paymentID, leaving it blank doesn't work.   Any idea what to fill in here?    I just want to send it to an Etheraddress, don't understand the need for a paymentID.

On top, when I use this send address, it isn't accepted either.

Any help is appricated,

Kind regards

goeroebv: 12/8/2017 9:06:08 AM

Hi 

I have the same exact problem. I try to transfer to my paper wallet but  It keeps asking me for a paymentID (do not know what that is)

any luck with that so far?  best regards and thanks in advance

Posted: 12/10/2017 5:40:50 AM
lablett
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I managed to withdraw a small amount to my offline wallet.

I then tried a larger amount and it is stuck on'processing'.

It has bee over an hour now, what is going on ?

Many thanks

Posted: 12/10/2017 10:54:40 PM