Cryptopia Support=SHIT!

TMilu79
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi!

I'm waiting cryptopia's reply for 1 week!

My problem:

I paid 0.4ETH on coinmama, and coinmama sent this ETH,because I don't see on my cryptopia account.

Cryptopia support doesn't reply!

Posted: 11/28/2017 5:55:28 PM
Dannydildo
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

Yeah, think their support is severely understaffed

Posted: 11/29/2017 4:48:58 AM
RockitMan
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

Yes there is no customer support on Cryptopia.

I just had a trade nzdt/usdt not show up in my balance.

I have just filed a support ticket but don't hold much hope to hear from them, I have never heard from support whenever I have contacted them in the past.

If you are considering large trades on this exchange consider your position very carefully.

If something goes wrong i can pretty much guarantee you they will not even reply to you.

You are also wasting your time here also, there is no feedback from the exchange.

Welcome to New Zealand....... No Worries Mate, She'll Be Right.... Until its not..... They are out of their depth!

BE WARNED!

Posted: 11/29/2017 4:49:41 AM
RockitMan

For those seriously out of pocket. Cryptopia's contact number listing in the local yellow pages here in New Zealand is 00 64 225994573. (That includes the international code)

Bear in mind that is a mobile number and I can guarantee you they only work 5 days a week 9 to 5 (rest of the time spent fishing etc :)

Also check the time zone we are way ahead of you. Night in the north is the day here.

Good Luck!

Posted: 11/29/2017 5:25:45 AM
Switch

Ive always had all my support tickets answered. I've been trading here for a little over a year and trust Crptopia more than any other exchange Iv'e used. What are some of the problems you guys have been having?

Posted: 11/29/2017 6:00:58 AM
Dannydildo

Ive always had all my support tickets answered. I've been trading here for a little over a year and trust Crptopia more than any other exchange Iv'e used. What are some of the problems you guys have been having?

Switch: 11/29/2017 6:00:58 AM

my NZDT deposit is unprocessed after 9-10 days

Support takes around 7 days to respond, they asked for more info now I have to wait for what I assume is another 7-days

Posted: 11/29/2017 6:43:42 AM
Dannydildo

For those seriously out of pocket. Cryptopia's contact number listing in the local yellow pages here in New Zealand is 00 64 225994573. (That includes the international code)

Bear in mind that is a mobile number and I can guarantee you they only work 5 days a week 9 to 5 (rest of the time spent fishing etc :)

Also check the time zone we are way ahead of you. Night in the north is the day here.

Good Luck!

RockitMan: 11/29/2017 5:25:45 AM

Will give this number try tommorrow, fortunately am in NZ

Posted: 11/29/2017 6:44:10 AM
RockitMan

traded 7nzdt for usdt, trade went through but the usdt didnt arrive in my balance. 7 bucks, i can shrug. 0.4ether I wouldn't shrug nor to be frank would i feel secure enough on here to be trading in 100s of $

I have never actually had a reply to a support ticket answered at all, ever.

Yes I understand the exchange has grown from 2 guys only to whatever they are now in just a few months, but that concerns me also.

Great exchange, like using it, but need to get some serious customer support training organised as well as no doubt more staff.

Simply someone browsing the forums and advising the community would be a good start.

Posted: 11/29/2017 6:54:05 AM
RockitMan

First NZD deposit takes a while. quicker after that but give them 3 working days (they do it manually! yes i know only in New Zealand)

Giving them a polite prod on 3rd day if it hasnt cleared, quoting the amount and your account code and the date you made the payment seems to help.

As I said before no one has actually ever replied to my support tickets but the above seems to work.

They seem very shy! :) ....probably over worked.... lining someones pockets

Posted: 11/29/2017 7:06:21 AM
Dannydildo

Good Luck!

RockitMan: 11/29/2017 5:25:45 AM

Hahaha this cellphone is turned off..... bloody great

Posted: 11/29/2017 10:11:20 PM
Am0rPHiA
Threads: 1, Posts: 11

can someone from new zealand contact them or find a working phone number or maybe visit them :) ?? i have a support ticket opened  on the 15th , i withdrew PLR on my mew wallet ,

history shows complete but i never received the tokens and the TX id is not showing up on explorer

i received an answer 4 days later that the issue is escalated to admins and now 10 days later no answer at all  

i need the funds for medical emergency , can someone help? my support ticket is #51542 

Posted: 11/29/2017 10:35:33 PM
thech
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

Registered Office 
109 Montreal Street, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8023 , New Zealand
Address for service 
109 Montreal Street, Sydenham, Christchurch, 8023 , New Zealand

Adam James CLARK
6 Dennitt Street, New Brighton, Christchurch, 8083 , New Zealand
Robert Peter John DAWSON
52 Karanga Road, Rd 2, Leeston, 7682 , New Zealand

Is anyone from Christchurch here? 

Posted: 11/30/2017 1:56:59 AM
Dreamers1988
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

Hi,

where can you see what your number is from your support ticket? sorry that this is offtopic.

Greetings

Posted: 11/30/2017 7:34:34 AM
crytovick
Threads: 2, Posts: 6

I am also waiting their support ticket reply.

Also waiting to get verified.

Posted: 11/30/2017 9:28:54 AM
stevesportfolio
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Switch: 11/29/2017 6:00:58 AM

my NZDT deposit is unprocessed after 9-10 days

Support takes around 7 days to respond, they asked for more info now I have to wait for what I assume is another 7-days

Dannydildo: 11/29/2017 6:43:42 AM

Any news on your deposit? 9 days is too long to have to wait just to be told to wait some more.

Posted: 12/4/2017 7:34:41 AM
Am0rPHiA
Threads: 1, Posts: 11

i am waiting a month now to resolve my withdrawal which shows completed but i have not received the tokens yet in my mew wallet

support said they escalated the matter to admins 20 days ago!!!! no answer since then

BEWARE PEOPLE !!!

Posted: 12/5/2017 12:01:40 AM
varunrana87
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Same situation here. I've transferred NZDT amount from my ANZ account on Monday early morning and i still can't see them under Cryptopia account.

Already sent 2-3 support requests in last 2 days and still haven't heard anything from them. Sigh

Posted: 12/6/2017 9:53:24 PM