Lack of replies to email and support tickets, input wanted

chuckitin
Threads: 2, Posts: 2

Hi Everyone

I have a missing deposit issue from wednesday the 15 Nov. I logged a support ticket when the balance hadnt shown after a day. No reply. I've since FB messaged, emailed and tweeted them with no replies.  Their latest twitter post from 14th Nov is littered with reply tweets asking for action and responses to tickets.

I found this review https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/cryptopia/overview which listed a cell phone number in the address but it goes straight to voicemail.

I've seen a few posts here with people having issues with withdrawl and deposit.  Does anyone have a way to contact them that may actually get a reply? Or if anyone personally knows a staff member can we get some escalation here.  I understand their can be issues with process but there's no excuse for not responding to people expecially when theres money involved.

Regards

Daniel

Posted: 11/19/2017 9:22:48 PM
ezekiel615
Threads: 2, Posts: 18

I am one of those people. Been waiting 2 months for a withdrawl that I bought for .5 btc. No reply from support, our money is probably gone. Warn others on social media.

Posted: 11/20/2017 1:07:38 AM
bobthebomb
Threads: 0, Posts: 29

@chuckitin support is a bit behind at the moment but busy training up a LOT more support staff, your ticket should be dealt with by about now though, please be patient it will be solved.

@ezekiel615 that doesn't sound right at all, there are no tickets anywhere near that old. Submit another ticket if that really is the case. Although what you say doesn't make a lot of sense, you don't "buy a withdrawal", do you mean you put in a buy order or submitted a withdrawal?  Anyway, submit a ticket if you really have a problem.

(this forum is not really a place for support, tickets are the best way to get support)

Posted: 11/22/2017 8:35:33 AM