Trollbox Rules

fairlady
Threads: 0, Posts: 10

Yeah I also wrote today my first time in chat and didnt see the rules because I thought it should be the same as in every other trading site (dont spam, dont insult dont link).

I wrote only one sentences: "Oh Digipuls moons"

And I got a 2 month ban I guess it was from Karlz who ban in like 2min 20 ppl which just mentioned something about digipuls.

So is it forbiden to talk about a chart of a coin if he growth in that moment?

I did not even buy or sell that coin It was just a "oh" situation. 2 month bans seems pretty hard.

Ironically karlz stated after he banned these ppl: I feel good today.

Some other ppl even asked panic-fuelled for example: "I mentioned 3x btc I hope I dont get banned". This guy wasnt banned btw.

Tiberian1986: 12/23/2017 1:42:17 AM

It looks like Karlz got carried away and started giving out super harsh bans.

I'm pretty new here too, but have been on plenty of other exchanges and in their trollboxes without issue.

I think cryptopia has an option to file a complaint, I'm going to file one if my ban isn't at least shortened, you should do so as well.

It's rediculous to ban a new user for that long without any warning.

i8crypto: 12/23/2017 1:52:22 AM

You have both now been unbanned. 

Posted: 12/23/2017 3:37:21 AM Edited: 12/23/2017 3:37:47 AM
JCSabol11
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Can someone tell me what do the shadow bars indicate? past performance?

Posted: 12/28/2017 1:47:15 AM
thalma

I suggest adding a 'Rules' link to the blue bar at the top of the chatbox, which leads here, or a 'onhover' attribute which displays a pop-up of these rules.  Two reasons:  for those whom do not frequent the forums, and so Mods don't have to constantly link to this page ;)

Maybe in between 'Trollbox' and 'Users Online' (some formatting might be required though)?

OBAViJEST: 9/20/2015 5:27:14 AM

Hello how are you? I am Venezuela , in this forum can you place any concerns?

Posted: 1/10/2018 8:54:35 PM
ChatFTW
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I think you guys should change the troll box rules icon at the top of the chat to say rules I had no idea the 123 was the rules. Just a suggestion. :)

Posted: 1/12/2018 4:15:42 AM
Chrisschank

I  was banned for breaking the rules and as an upstanding member of Cryptopia i feel the punishment fit the crime perfectly,  and I'm glad that the exchange is a safer now due to the hard working men and women of Mod Enforcent.

Huh!
Bad boys!
What'cha want? What'cha want?
What'cha gonna do
When Cryptopia MODS come for you?

Tell me, what'cha ya wanna do, what'cha gonna do?
Yeah!

Bad boys, bad boys
What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do when they come for you?
Bad boys, bad boys
What'cha gonna do?
What'cha gonna do when they come for you?

MODS is filmed on location, by the men and women of  rule enforcement, all suspects are innocent until the MODS ban you.

Posted: 1/27/2018 7:54:27 PM
dunderhead

Well, I must say those are the most 'brutal' rules I've ever seen for a trollbox. 

If we interperet them in the English language, and strip away the dross, the rules are simple.

Don't speak. Don't talk about trading. Don't talk about anything of substance. Avoid trolling in a trollbox. Wow. 

Seriously, with that set of rules, why even HAVE a chat? Literally saying anything under those rules could get you banned. And the 'conversation' shows it. 

I've been here a long time now, overall I love cryptopia. But the trollbox? I'll never be there again. 

EDIT: I should have clarified what led me here. I was in the chat for about a minute. Some guy say's "give me some free coins", to which I say "I can give you some free advice". For this, simple banter, I get warned that I'll be banned. Then I read the rules, which basically say speech is forbidden. Then I watched... and enforcement is arbitrary. Six or seven people having a conversation about their ballsack, but that's ok. Somebody mentions the NAME of a currency, banned for advertising. 

Ah well. I thought it would be better than watching the charts. I was wrong. 

Posted: 1/31/2018 5:24:28 PM Edited: 1/31/2018 5:46:28 PM
achar
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I am sorry, I should have read rules for chat. My apologies. It will not happen again. Please don't lift ban I just wanted to state my error on things. Please,

Please unbanned me..

Posted: 2/2/2018 9:39:50 AM
Stockard99

1. Logging a Support Ticket about someone not liking you in chat or an equally ridiculous reason will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  2. Logging a Support Ticket about getting Banned or PayBanned will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  3. Logging a Support Ticket about being on someone's ignore list or tip ignore list will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  4. Logging a Support Ticket complaining that you only made 0.0000xxxx in tips today will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  5. Do not use the Trollbox for support requests
  6. Do not beg for tips
  7. Do not post only emoticons, contribute to the conversation
  8. Do not spam links
  9. Do not post referral links
  10. Personal issues are to be dealt with in private. Don't pollute the Trollbox with disagreements or other personal agendas/conflicts
  11. Respect everyone's right to speak in their native language
  12. Do not comment on tips, at all. No "Thank you", "you're awesome", "nice rains" or anything of that nature. No "I missed the tip/rain", no "I'm going to tip soon", nothing. Tips happen all day, every day, we get it, get over it. Your thanks are implied and commenting on tips is spam.
  13. Do not use the tip reasons to advertise
  14. Do not use your chat handle to advertise
  15. Do not use the trollbox to advertise
  16. Do not ask/beg/advertise for coin votes
  17. All links must be tagged as Not Safe For Work [NSFW] appropriately
  18. Marketplace disputes are to be resolved between buyer and seller, make use of the trust rating system
  19. No advertising your buy or sell orders, or asking people to buy or sell your coins.
  20. No commenting on karma, no asking for it, no offering it, no saying thanks for it. Either give karma or don't.
  21. No commenting on the rewards you win. Noone gives a shit about your 0.01% reward.
  22. These rules are a just a guideline and are subject to Moderator/Administrator discretion, respect the Moderator/Administrator's final decision

These rules may be changed without notice.

Hex: 9/20/2015 4:57:28 AM

Posted: 2/2/2018 7:53:48 PM
achar

still need help ... i dont know how to find the mod that banned me. also i dont know how to pm someone still no help

am sorry, am not mistake agian..

Posted: 2/3/2018 4:54:28 AM
cryptonabil
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

hey admin

Why was I banned just joking important

I allow all I did not know that this is a ban

sooryy

Posted: 2/4/2018 6:34:28 PM
maleo
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

1. Logging a Support Ticket about someone not liking you in chat or an equally ridiculous reason will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  2. Logging a Support Ticket about getting Banned or PayBanned will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  3. Logging a Support Ticket about being on someone's ignore list or tip ignore list will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  4. Logging a Support Ticket complaining that you only made 0.0000xxxx in tips today will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  5. Do not use the Trollbox for support requests
  6. Do not beg for tips
  7. Do not post only emoticons, contribute to the conversation
  8. Do not spam links
  9. Do not post referral links
  10. Personal issues are to be dealt with in private. Don't pollute the Trollbox with disagreements or other personal agendas/conflicts
  11. Respect everyone's right to speak in their native language
  12. Do not comment on tips, at all. No "Thank you", "you're awesome", "nice rains" or anything of that nature. No "I missed the tip/rain", no "I'm going to tip soon", nothing. Tips happen all day, every day, we get it, get over it. Your thanks are implied and commenting on tips is spam.
  13. Do not use the tip reasons to advertise
  14. Do not use your chat handle to advertise
  15. Do not use the trollbox to advertise
  16. Do not ask/beg/advertise for coin votes
  17. All links must be tagged as Not Safe For Work [NSFW] appropriately
  18. Marketplace disputes are to be resolved between buyer and seller, make use of the trust rating system
  19. No advertising your buy or sell orders, or asking people to buy or sell your coins.
  20. No commenting on karma, no asking for it, no offering it, no saying thanks for it. Either give karma or don't.
  21. No commenting on the rewards you win. Noone gives a shit about your 0.01% reward.
  22. These rules are a just a guideline and are subject to Moderator/Administrator discretion, respect the Moderator/Administrator's final decision

These rules may be changed without notice.

Hex: 9/20/2015 4:57:28 AM
okek thanks sir

Posted: 2/6/2018 6:09:39 PM
dinhha0511

hi, Why i have 67hbc  in my balancebut when i want to sell, there is no hbc to sell?

Posted: 2/10/2018 6:11:23 AM
smoknmirrorz
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

Why was I banned just joking important

cryptonabil: 2/4/2018 6:29:38 PM

whysen orange 

Posted: 2/11/2018 5:30:22 PM
smoknmirrorz
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

yep , ul need 2 keep it unde 66'

Posted: 2/11/2018 5:31:07 PM
DRISSNSER1

lol. it's not rocket science to appreciate that some people do not appreciate the finer nuances of the rules. i hopefully now appreciate more fully some of those finer nuances to the point where Hex is not feeling the need to pwn my arse.

to be honest i do not fully appreciate the point of an integrated website such as cryptopia, where the troll box is not to be used to discuss such fineries draping a coin listed on the exchange.

that said, i do appreciate the efforts to reduce spam <<<< this is where the finer nuances come into play and efforts to enhance clarity are beneficial to some of us lower denizens on the cryptopia feeding chain.

whilst it may be argued what constitutes an update and what doesn't, obviously the linguistical niceties do not have as much weight as a the finger on the trigger :D

ie, the ban is mightier than the troll.

bumbacoin: 2/20/2016 7:04:42 AM

Posted: 2/23/2018 6:13:35 AM
serg543

admin where is my money I sent but they are not why the 2-day technical support no answer

Posted: 2/24/2018 7:06:27 AM
neboyshaG

Before make any rules, first try to fix problem bettwen you. Dont give admin to anyone.
Second you are too slow with some updates.
Third, when you try to fix just this two things, maybe you dont have too much bann at troll box.
Stay safe.
1 star for unproffesionalism!

Posted: 4/9/2018 10:30:00 PM
GeorgeFowell
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Kind of good rules but it is quite harsh.frown

Posted: 4/26/2018 9:27:01 AM
Drikc51

mci it's the best coin look this

Posted: 4/28/2018 5:06:30 PM
Easteregg69

Still not loving police. Or wannabee cops for that matter. Ditch those rules and give people a descent treament. Not all of them are as "civilized" as you would like to appear.

Besides that. Those rules are made of rubber designed to please a minority with a minority complex.

And for crying out loud. Don't mention the "ban channel" in the chat! It makes you sound like a complete moron!

Starlord. Read number 10. Get of my back and don't snitch about me in the "ban channel".

Posted: 5/10/2018 3:47:22 AM Edited: 5/10/2018 3:55:44 AM
Easteregg69

lol. it's not rocket science to appreciate that some people do not appreciate the finer nuances of the rules. i hopefully now appreciate more fully some of those finer nuances to the point where Hex is not feeling the need to pwn my arse.

to be honest i do not fully appreciate the point of an integrated website such as cryptopia, where the troll box is not to be used to discuss such fineries draping a coin listed on the exchange.

that said, i do appreciate the efforts to reduce spam <<<< this is where the finer nuances come into play and efforts to enhance clarity are beneficial to some of us lower denizens on the cryptopia feeding chain.

whilst it may be argued what constitutes an update and what doesn't, obviously the linguistical niceties do not have as much weight as a the finger on the trigger :D

ie, the ban is mightier than the troll.

bumbacoin: 2/20/2016 7:04:42 AM

DRISSNSER1: 2/23/2018 6:13:35 AM
Lick some more A and you will be the greatest..

Posted: 5/10/2018 4:01:36 AM
xtraelv
Threads: 21, Posts: 764

Still not loving police. Or wannabee cops for that matter. Ditch those rules and give people a descent treament. Not all of them are as "civilized" as you would like to appear.

Besides that. Those rules are made of rubber designed to please a minority with a minority complex.

And for crying out loud. Don't mention the "ban channel" in the chat! It makes you sound like a complete moron!

Starlord. Read number 10. Get of my back and don't snitch about me in the "ban channel".

Easteregg69: 5/10/2018 3:47:22 AM

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2255/2474203254_09522e7f77.jpg 

Posted: 5/10/2018 4:21:05 AM
furjes90

Posted: 5/15/2018 3:59:51 PM