Trollbox Rules

i8crypto
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I got banned for "spamming" even though I only made one comment lol. And I was only asking a question and had already gotten a reply from another user and we were about to have a solid convo. It seems a bit silly.

Also his is my first time seeing this thread so I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Thanks

Posted: 12/23/2017 1:27:38 AM
Tiberian1986
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Yeah I also wrote today my first time in chat and didnt see the rules because I thought it should be the same as in every other trading site (dont spam, dont insult dont link).

I wrote only one sentences: "Oh Digipuls moons"

And I got a 2 month ban I guess it was from Karlz who ban in like 2min 20 ppl which just mentioned something about digipuls.

So is it forbiden to talk about a chart of a coin if he growth in that moment?

I did not even buy or sell that coin It was just a "oh" situation. 2 month bans seems pretty hard.

Ironically karlz stated after he banned these ppl: I feel good today.

Some other ppl even asked panic-fuelled for example: "I mentioned 3x btc I hope I dont get banned". This guy wasnt banned btw.

Was it maybe misswatch because there were so many chaters that he maybe clicked wrong person?

Posted: 12/23/2017 1:42:17 AM Edited: 12/23/2017 1:55:22 AM
i8crypto

Yeah I also wrote today my first time in chat and didnt see the rules because I thought it should be the same as in every other trading site (dont spam, dont insult dont link).

And I got a 2 month ban I guess it was from Karlz who ban in like 2min 20 ppl which just mentioned something about digipuls.

I did not even buy or sell that coin It was just a "oh" situation. 2 month bans seems pretty hard.

Some other ppl even asked panic-fuelled for example: "I mentioned 3x btc I hope I dont get banned". This guy wasnt banned btw.

Tiberian1986: 12/23/2017 1:42:17 AM

It looks like Karlz got carried away and started giving out super harsh bans.

I'm pretty new here too, but have been on plenty of other exchanges and in their trollboxes without issue.

I think cryptopia has an option to file a complaint, I'm going to file one if my ban isn't at least shortened, you should do so as well.

It's rediculous to ban a new user for that long without any warning.

Posted: 12/23/2017 1:52:22 AM
Tiberian1986

Ok I got de-banned.  :)

Posted: 12/23/2017 3:08:57 AM
fairlady
Threads: 0, Posts: 10

Tiberian1986: 12/23/2017 1:42:17 AM

It looks like Karlz got carried away and started giving out super harsh bans.

I'm pretty new here too, but have been on plenty of other exchanges and in their trollboxes without issue.

I think cryptopia has an option to file a complaint, I'm going to file one if my ban isn't at least shortened, you should do so as well.

It's rediculous to ban a new user for that long without any warning.

i8crypto: 12/23/2017 1:52:22 AM

You have both now been unbanned. 

Posted: 12/23/2017 3:37:21 AM Edited: 12/23/2017 3:37:47 AM
uk2canada

I sent 502 NEM to my waller NA4NQW-3Z7TKM-7CX5T6-WUA3VH-TJ7RUK-XIRC2L-H4H6

(482 NEM COINS and 20 NEM COINS withdrawl fees)

Nothing arrived and its over 6 hours.

Can you please either sent money to my wallet or return it back to my account balance. 

Please can you look into it ASAP.

Merry Christmas. 

Thanks

Posted: 12/24/2017 8:52:42 AM
JCSabol11
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Can someone tell me what do the shadow bars indicate? past performance?

Posted: 12/28/2017 1:47:15 AM
mekus

Is cryptopia referal scheme working?

Posted: 1/5/2018 8:39:32 AM
19hazelvvood

why cant I buy B3 coin on here?

Posted: 1/6/2018 4:26:36 PM
thalma

I suggest adding a 'Rules' link to the blue bar at the top of the chatbox, which leads here, or a 'onhover' attribute which displays a pop-up of these rules.  Two reasons:  for those whom do not frequent the forums, and so Mods don't have to constantly link to this page ;)

Maybe in between 'Trollbox' and 'Users Online' (some formatting might be required though)?

OBAViJEST: 9/20/2015 5:27:14 AM

Hello how are you? I am Venezuela , in this forum can you place any concerns?

Posted: 1/10/2018 8:54:35 PM
ChatFTW

I think you guys should change the troll box rules icon at the top of the chat to say rules I had no idea the 123 was the rules. Just a suggestion. :)

Posted: 1/12/2018 4:15:42 AM