Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

Trollbox Rules

emmanux
Threads: 0, Posts: 9

Insulting me at banning:

Mod insulting me.

Besides that, he was bragging about a tip that he gave to a user. 

Is it OK for Cryptopia having such unprofessional, incompetent moderator working at it?

Is it OK for Cryptopia to have a different set of rules for moderators, than for regular users? I hope not.

Posted: 6/26/2017 5:43:05 PM Edited: 6/26/2017 5:46:44 PM
Hex
Threads: 198, Posts: 403

If you have an issue with a moderator you should raise a support ticket.

Posted: 6/26/2017 11:16:09 PM
felipesoares
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Eu tomei um bloque  por nada ... ja que nao quebrei as regras  

Posted: 6/27/2017 3:17:47 AM
Fokakmeny123

cool

Posted: 6/29/2017 7:41:30 PM
HenriqueV

If you have an issue with a moderator you should raise a support ticket.

Hex: 6/26/2017 11:16:09 PM

Hello,

I haven't any problem with moderators/admins but, today, I was banned after 2 sentences by one of them for 50000 seconds under the pretext of asking tips to purchase. I consider this ban as unfair & unjustified from my point of view but I accepted it & I even recognized that my second sentence, an answer to a trollbox user, could make confusion : time to buy.

Based on your above message, I open a ticket, not to complain about my ban even if I speak about it to introduce my point, but to complain about the abuse of power & misbehaviors of some moderator/admins that have multiplied in recent weeks.

As I said in the ticket, I understand the pressure fact & even the human error, I didn't ask for apologizes or to be unban. I suggest to implement a way to communicate with the trollbox admin to get clarifications & add that it could be useful for Cryptopia to monitor these misbehaviors & reframing the team if necessary.

Based on my request for a communication channel and monitoring of misbehaviors, the answer was to read again the rules & a threat of permaban.

Honestly, I have no worries about being permanently banned from the trollbox ... for the rare times I speak, I don't care. Nevertheless, I reiterate my concerns about misbehaviors of some people who directly attack Crypotopia public relations by their actions.

Regards.

PS: Sorry for the spelling mistakes and no I will give no names, that's not my point.

Posted: 7/2/2017 11:26:41 PM
emmanux

Second time I'm banned for a personal conflict with a moderator. 

Proof: 

Banned for... because moderator?

I'v read the rules, nothing against my behavior. 

My personal thoughts about this case, is that he is the prick, acting like a freaking moralist, puritan or something. Just ridiculous SJW nonsense. And right after that, acting like an actual bully, banning me for calling out his aweful grammar. Killing all the fun, making the trollbox a boring botnet.

Again, the rules say nothing about my behaviour, but they are very clear about "personal conflicts." He's clearly violating that rule. Without consequences? 

Who moderates the moderators? Why the rules don't apply to them?

Posted: 7/5/2017 3:01:51 PM
Blurb
Threads: 1, Posts: 24

Who moderates the moderators?

emmanux: 7/5/2017 3:01:51 PM

The fellow who reads the support tickets....

Posted: 7/5/2017 4:23:21 PM
stargroup19
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

it is a very helpful for me

Posted: 7/5/2017 6:11:48 PM
Macvowel
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Well I salute your efforts in piloting the affairs of this trollbox. But I was wishing someone bed time ehen I a ban for reason I don't understand.  If didn't understand conversion properly I think it will be better to investigate than to frustrate others with ban. Not nice one from cryptopia.

Posted: 7/6/2017 1:03:39 AM
emmanux

Who moderates the moderators?

emmanux: 7/5/2017 3:01:51 PM

The fellow who reads the support tickets....

Blurb: 7/5/2017 4:23:21 PM

Nope, they close the tickets because rule number two here says "Logging a Support Ticket about getting Banned or PayBanned will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban".

What a joke. 

Posted: 7/6/2017 11:31:15 PM
whatevaman

hi there, i only asked a question and seem to have been banned to the troll box? can anyone confirm this? i dont get it lol ...

Posted: 7/10/2017 1:04:53 AM
QCesarJr

Freaking BS Bans. Nothing I did was against the rules.

Qupte: "Reason: As funny as cancer. Go Spam somewhere else."

You don't like my jokes? That's why you ban me?

Also, if the damn chat box had a newline function, I would have written Item #1, Item #2, Item #3, and Item #4 all in the same box... BUT THERE'S NO NEWLINE! I was not aware not liking jokes and not having the ability to add newlines was banworthy.

I was helping other users out when they had questions. Whatever. Nobody is going to read this and nothing will happen. BS.

Posted: 7/13/2017 8:45:59 PM
mivecgpx
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Bunch of shiteating faggots

Posted: 7/16/2017 1:29:03 PM
Dereckrodriguez

I can't post in the thread. When I click the send button nothing happens. Any suggestions? 

Posted: 7/16/2017 6:36:48 PM
mivecgpx

Rules WTF, are we in school, grow the fuck up you gay boys

Posted: 7/16/2017 11:31:30 PM
mivecgpx

Bunch of shiteating faggots

mivecgpx: 7/16/2017 1:29:03 PM

I'm banned now for life because of this comment, great, shit exchange anyway, you cock sucking gay boys

Posted: 7/16/2017 11:32:35 PM
Hcdan

Lafu:Ban Hammer:Lafu has banned Hcdan from chat & tips for 86400 seconds. Reason: No advert to buy

as i am new i would like to know what i did EXACTLY wrong do recive this? why do i get banned for a simple question? as i was about to start using the site for trading i would like an explanation or i move on somewhere else!

thank you

Posted: 7/24/2017 1:36:44 PM
HCLivess
Threads: 2, Posts: 7

I started a war on twitter over this incompetence

Posted: 7/25/2017 1:57:32 AM
cucomiel

Hay muchas prohibiciones

no me gustan esas las reglas, no es divertido :u

Are many prohibitions

I do not like those rules, it's not fun :u

Posted: 7/26/2017 3:24:13 AM Edited: 7/26/2017 3:25:33 AM
Janus

Add the flags of the speaker's language to the trollbox.  I think this function will be useful and make communication more convenient.

Posted: 7/31/2017 2:02:54 AM
boozemunke

I was just banned for "begging / coin shilling" for talking about Linda coin.  I didn't ask for anything, beg for anything or tell anyone to do anything.  What gives?  You aren't allowed to talk about cryptocurrency on a cryptocurrency chatroom???

Posted: 8/9/2017 2:53:05 PM Edited: 8/9/2017 2:53:36 PM
davronin

Hey guys just got a 24 hour ban from the trollbox for .... I wouldn't have a clue. Just read the rules, STILL wouldn't have a clue. First 10 minutes EVER in trollbox because I'm noob. A verbal warning would have sufficed?

So how about lifting the ban please? It's only 24 hours, but I'd like some tips and tricks on currency trading etc. The dude who banned seemed more intent on posting flirty pics to the girls in the box so I don't think he was paying all that much attention anyway. :)

Dave

Invercargill

GO the stags! 

Posted: 8/12/2017 12:38:01 PM
nattis31

1. Logging a Support Ticket about someone not liking you in chat or an equally ridiculous reason will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  2. Logging a Support Ticket about getting Banned or PayBanned will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  3. Logging a Support Ticket about being on someone's ignore list or tip ignore list will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  4. Logging a Support Ticket complaining that you only made 0.0000xxxx in tips today will result in Trollbox Perma-Ban
  5. Do not use the Trollbox for support requests
  6. Do not beg for tips
  7. Do not post only emoticons, contribute to the conversation
  8. Do not spam links
  9. Do not post referral links
  10. Personal issues are to be dealt with in private. Don't pollute the Trollbox with disagreements or other personal agendas/conflicts
  11. Respect everyone's right to speak in their native language
  12. Do not comment on tips, at all. No "Thank you", "you're awesome", "nice rains" or anything of that nature. No "I missed the tip/rain", no "I'm going to tip soon", nothing. Tips happen all day, every day, we get it, get over it. Your thanks are implied and commenting on tips is spam.
  13. Do not use the tip reasons to advertise
  14. Do not use your chat handle to advertise
  15. Do not use the trollbox to advertise
  16. Do not ask/beg/advertise for coin votes
  17. All links must be tagged as Not Safe For Work [NSFW] appropriately
  18. Marketplace disputes are to be resolved between buyer and seller, make use of the trust rating system
  19. No advertising your buy or sell orders, or asking people to buy or sell your coins.
  20. No commenting on karma, no asking for it, no offering it, no saying thanks for it. Either give karma or don't.
  21. No commenting on the rewards you win. Noone gives a shit about your 0.01% reward.
  22. These rules are a just a guideline and are subject to Moderator/Administrator discretion, respect the Moderator/Administrator's final decision

These rules may be changed without notice.

Hex: 9/20/2015 4:57:28 AM

Posted: 8/14/2017 10:11:34 AM
nattis31

the best rules EVER

and go the mighty mooloos

Posted: 8/14/2017 10:12:05 AM Edited: 8/14/2017 10:12:43 AM
olcaysa

:(   I said signatum UP and out ban. 

Posted: 8/14/2017 7:47:11 PM