Information

feme984
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

I'm new and wanted to ask after depositing money I could buy coins as it tells me to convert to btc. How can i do it? Thank you

Posted: 11/17/2017 3:00:22 PM
ZTbuyer
Threads: 2, Posts: 33

Unless you happen to have a New Zealand high street bank account, procedure is that first you either

i) buy bitcoins elsewhere and transfer them into cryptopia

or

ii) make some altcoin by installing the right wallet and a miner, and running the miner, often for weeks before you get to the minimum tradeable quantity, and transfer your altcoin into cryptopia,

or

iii) install a wallet and sell goods or services for bitcoin or for another cryptocurrency

In an extreme case of iii), someone recently bought a flat with bitcoin.

Once you have transfered some of any cryptocoin in to cryptopia, you may start trading it for any other coin listed on cryptopia.  Some are more dependable than others.

For example, I bought a scrap bitmain 'Antmner' S1 a few years ago when nobody wanted them, and presently use it to make an altcoin which sometimes sells here.

Note that with bitcoin, transfer fees are presently rather high, so I'd suggest ii) unless you are going all in with more than $100 on the table.  If you make not buy, then your quantities are rather small but you can take risks and not be upset by the result.

Posted: 11/17/2017 3:36:45 PM
feme984
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Unless you happen to have a New Zealand high street bank account, procedure is that first you either

i) buy bitcoins elsewhere and transfer them into cryptopia

or

ii) make some altcoin by installing the right wallet and a miner, and running the miner, often for weeks before you get to the minimum tradeable quantity, and transfer your altcoin into cryptopia,

or

iii) install a wallet and sell goods or services for bitcoin or for another cryptocurrency

In an extreme case of iii), someone recently bought a flat with bitcoin.

Once you have transfered some of any cryptocoin in to cryptopia, you may start trading it for any other coin listed on cryptopia.  Some are more dependable than others.

For example, I bought a scrap bitmain 'Antmner' S1 a few years ago when nobody wanted them, and presently use it to make an altcoin which sometimes sells here.

Note that with bitcoin, transfer fees are presently rather high, so I'd suggest ii) unless you are going all in with more than $100 on the table.  If you make not buy, then your quantities are rather small but you can take risks and not be upset by the result.

ZTbuyer: 11/17/2017 3:36:45 PM

You know where?

Posted: 11/17/2017 4:02:52 PM