how/where can you see +/- % change for just the cryptos you hold in your Balances?

darren_cruse
Threads: 2, Posts: 3

New to the site and I can't believe this isn't there but I can't saem to find it anywhere.

I want to see the percent change (like they show in Markets) but for just the types of coins I hold in my account.

But the percent change isn't displayed under Balances.

Then I noticed the vertical tabs down the left under Markets but when I choose Balances there the +/- change doesn't show there either.

I noticed there's gear in Markets with an option to limit to just your Favorites.

So as a workaround I checked Favorite on all the types of coins that I've bought.

But that gear with the Favorites checkbox in Markets doesn't seem to filter anything when I click it on/off.

Can't believe such a basic feature is missing?

Anybody know?

Posted: 11/15/2017 10:30:48 AM
constanttinkerer
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

This took me a bit to figure out too... for each market (BTC, DOGE, LTC) you can select favorites by clicking the three dots to the left of the currency, then when you turn the favorite filtering on, it will show just those. It keeps different favorites based on which market, so if you mark it as a favorite for LTC, it won't show in your favorites list in DOGE for example. Once you get them all selected properly, it's pretty simple to keep it up to date. Good luck!

Posted: 11/16/2017 11:51:40 PM
darren_cruse
Threads: 2, Posts: 3

Thanks constanttinkerer that did the trick!!

(I'd been clicking on those three little dots but before your explanation I hadn't figured out what they did!!)

Posted: 11/19/2017 4:36:45 PM