No reply from support to email or ticket for 5 days??

absolutebest
Threads: 2, Posts: 4

just wondering is this normal or is there an issue with staffing ATM?

Posted: 11/12/2017 9:41:13 PM
jarul
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

same question, can admin check the number of ticket 48401

Posted: 11/13/2017 7:37:53 AM
BrayanFury
Threads: 0, Posts: 9

No reply from support to email or ticket 

Posted: 11/13/2017 1:06:54 PM
paddyatul
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

No reply from admin on ticket number

Posted: 11/13/2017 3:20:09 PM
paddyatul
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

Not replying on email also poor service

Posted: 11/13/2017 3:20:52 PM
Harun1991
Threads: 3, Posts: 11

no help and reply since 2 weeks

Posted: 11/13/2017 9:53:44 PM
CryptoKnightNZ
Threads: 1, Posts: 13

just wondering is this normal or is there an issue with staffing ATM?

absolutebest: 11/12/2017 9:41:13 PM

They have probably been overrun with a large influx of new users.  I think many exchanges are finding the same thing.  They are probably either understaffed or trying to train new staff fast enough to keep up with all the tickets.

Another avenue to try is their facebook page.  I managed to get hold of them there for another support issue.

Best of luck

Posted: 11/14/2017 3:02:54 AM
absolutebest
Threads: 2, Posts: 4

Hi everyone, I got an email today in response to my query why were things taking so long? It was  explained:

"In an ideal world things would be dealt with in order but the complexity of running an exchange with 350,000+ users and wallets that have hundreds of thousands of transactions going through them every day prevents this. Also, due to security restraints there are a select few people who can directly [assist with certain cases], while this can slow things down from a support perspective we much prefer the ultra-secure policies we have in place to the alternative.

We really appreciate any patience you can afford us while we get to this, I assure you someone will get to you in due course."

We can only trust and hope that an adjustmnent is done to bring service levels in line with market expectation (24-48 hours for replies, not resoluteiomn, but just a response/acknowledgement would go a long way to assist client confidence?)

Cheers

AB

Posted: 11/14/2017 4:54:37 AM Edited: 11/14/2017 4:55:56 AM
ezekiel615
Threads: 2, Posts: 18

I have been waiting 1 and a half months for a withdrawl so they either scammed me or are very backed up...

Posted: 11/14/2017 11:36:13 PM
BrayanFury

просто интересно, это нормально или есть проблема с кадровым банкоматом?

absolutebest: 11/12/2012 9:41:13 PM

Вероятно, они были захвачены большим потоком новых пользователей. Я думаю, что многие биржи находят одно и то же. Вероятно, они либо недоукомплектованы, либо пытаются обучить новых сотрудников достаточно быстро, чтобы не отставать от всех билетов.

Еще один способ попробовать - их страница на facebook. Мне удалось заполучить их там для еще одной проблемы поддержки.

Удачи

CryptoKnightNZ: 11/14/2017 3:02:54 AM

I wrote them in Facebook there they also do not answer

Posted: 11/15/2017 1:20:36 AM
BrayanFury

Hi everyone, I got an email today in response to my query why were things taking so long? It was  explained:

"In an ideal world things would be dealt with in order but the complexity of running an exchange with 350,000+ users and wallets that have hundreds of thousands of transactions going through them every day prevents this. Also, due to security restraints there are a select few people who can directly [assist with certain cases], while this can slow things down from a support perspective we much prefer the ultra-secure policies we have in place to the alternative.

We really appreciate any patience you can afford us while we get to this, I assure you someone will get to you in due course."

We can only trust and hope that an adjustmnent is done to bring service levels in line with market expectation (24-48 hours for replies, not resoluteiomn, but just a response/acknowledgement would go a long way to assist client confidence?)

Cheers

AB

absolutebest: 11/14/2017 4:54:37 AM

What kind of ticket did you have? I want to know approximately to what number they have already reached

Posted: 11/15/2017 1:23:28 AM
spiderpham

So i received a reply to my request to extract about 10 bch from my btc address...

They want 10% of my coins for this, as they feel this is the transaction. Not a flat fee of .1 btc or something like others do. So I can say, they are on the higher end of costs.

We are arguing now, whether 10% of the transaction should include appreciation. IE, is 10% of TRANSACTION, 10% of the coins transferred, or 10% of its value AT THE TIME of the expense.

I argue that 10% only applies to the transaction amount at THE TIME of the transaction. IE...transaction price in fiat. This preactice leads to them waiting on an appreciating asset and acting swiftly on a dropping one to recoup maximum income.

It should not be 10% of the coins involved, since the time passed could make for appreciation or depreciation.  What does everyone think??

Most places charge .1BTC and the requirment is the transaction be of at least $5000 @ time of transaction.

So a transaction is measured in dollars, not in coins, since it is transmitted at a specific time, and is essentially a sale to another wallet, whomever it happens to belong to.

Without a policy listed, I fear I am getting jobbed for my coins, as they have appreciated greatly since the transaction about a week and a half ago.

What do you guys think?

Posted: 11/15/2017 5:26:22 AM
spiderpham

Since I am already paying a transaction fee...isn't the entire transaction, essentially measured in fiat, even the transaction fee. So the transaction is technically an exchange of fiat-asset. once transferred, it is an asset that can drop or go up. And if it depreciates below a certain point, recovery policy doesn't change if the entire transaction for example, is now only worth 4400$ ...if @ time of TRANSACTION, it was for $5000, it would be eligible.

By this language, the transaction, no matter how many coins, had a specific PRICE IN FIAT...and it is this prie in FIAT that determines its transaction value...AT THE TIME of TRANSACTION.

Once it is transacted, it is now an asset. Not a payment or exchange, or a transaction. It is now an asset, that could become worthless.

At which time, recovery would be declined by customer, unless later it became worthwhile to recover, and pay the recovery charge, as a function of the TRANSACTION.

Even if the policy here were different than a .1 BTC fee, it doesn't change the definitionof TRANSACTION, which is not the medium of exchange, but the value of that medium, on the date transacted.

Wordy...but what do you guys think?

SHould there also be an officially POSTED policy???

Posted: 11/15/2017 5:32:13 AM
MichelleAria
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Been waiting 4 days for a reply! I´m waiting for verification because I am unable to withdraw more than NZ$2000 ... !

Posted: 11/28/2017 1:50:34 PM