NZD deposit uncredited after 4 days and no Support response - anyone else?

HCMMC
Threads: 6, Posts: 10

Has anyone else had very long times between making NZD deposits and having them credited to your Cryptopia account? It's been three days now and nothing. I have never had a deposit take longer than one weekday.

I have opened a support ticket for the issue and no reply there either? Generally I have never had a support ticket take longer than a few hours.

Anyone else have such issues?

Posted: 11/11/2017 12:03:40 AM
randomguy
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I have also made my first deposit and it is not showing up. Any thoughts?

Posted: 11/11/2017 10:21:30 PM
pacificatraders
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I noticed after reading the instruction thread on purchasing NZDT that there were a few people banking with ASB that had delays. I'd be interested to know if the banks are intercepting or delaying for any reason.  When I've purchased elsewhere in the past it was so clear never to mention bitcoin or crypto in the purchase yet here we use the account name Cryptopia NZ Ltd, I'm only new but I want to play it safe and not risk having my bank account shutdown?  I've just got verified and want to deposit but a little weary.

Posted: 11/12/2017 3:47:44 AM
randomguy

HMMM, I am with ASB.

Posted: 11/12/2017 4:42:30 AM
HCMMC

It isn't just ASB. I made a deposit from ANZ on 8/11 and it has still not been credited to my Cryptopia account. In the past it has only taken a day or less. I opened a Support ticket asking what's up and no response, also unusual.

Are we now the losers in the Ponzi??

Posted: 11/12/2017 7:55:52 PM
HCMMC

I noticed after reading the instruction thread on purchasing NZDT that there were a few people banking with ASB that had delays. I'd be interested to know if the banks are intercepting or delaying for any reason.  When I've purchased elsewhere in the past it was so clear never to mention bitcoin or crypto in the purchase yet here we use the account name Cryptopia NZ Ltd, I'm only new but I want to play it safe and not risk having my bank account shutdown?  I've just got verified and want to deposit but a little weary.

pacificatraders: 11/12/2017 3:47:44 AM

I'm curious about you saying "When I've purchased elsewhere in the past it was so clear never to mention bitcoin or crypto in the purchase..." Why would that be? Have you had an NZ bank account shut down or been questioned about what you were doing with your money when buying crypto? I can understand if there was a known bank account number used by say, Nigerian scammers, that might somehow be blocked but surely a bank has no say on who you send your money to. I'm not sure they actually monitor it that well.

In any event I have opened up a line of enquiry with my bank about my payment to Cryptopia and I will post their response if it is in any way relevant.

Posted: 11/12/2017 8:30:48 PM
Willuknight
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I'm in the same boat. Deposited on Saturday. 

Posted: 11/12/2017 9:59:59 PM
HCMMC

I'm in the same boat. Deposited on Saturday. 

Willuknight: 11/12/2017 9:59:59 PM

I'd expect weekend deposits to show Monday morning, but...

BTW my bank has responded that the payment processed on their side and has not bounced back, so Cryptopia it's your ball - WTF?

Posted: 11/12/2017 11:28:31 PM Edited: 11/12/2017 11:34:14 PM
Aayush_14000

Yeah im with BNZ and i deposited on Friday and still haven't got it

Posted: 11/13/2017 1:20:40 PM
Happy_
Threads: 0, Posts: 9

Hey team,

Apologies for the delays, we've had a huge surge in demand so keeping up has been a challenge. I'll get to the bottom of your payments and see where they are at.

As far as being a victim of a ponzi scheme, no you're just witnessing some of the trials and tribulations of a web service which is growing like Jack's beanstalk and there are only so many hours in a day we can work. Your deposits are safe and will be with you soon.

*** After jumping in I only see 1 support ticket which was answered yesterday. Please provide the reference number you used when making the payment so we can check where it is. If you haven't logged a ticket please do so. ***

Posted: 11/13/2017 4:33:15 PM Edited: 11/13/2017 4:42:08 PM
Sir_McChadders

I made a deposit yesterday morning that is yet to be processed. 

Posted: 11/13/2017 11:11:57 PM
bitcoinsurfer

Yes me too. I can understand the demand you guys must be getting for NZD to NZDT and that you currently have low staff numbers. I only see one solution. Let me come work for you! 

But on a serious note, If you could get the deposits through as soon as possible it would be of much help for us who wish to join. Money in limbo is a cost to us.

Posted: 11/13/2017 11:50:50 PM
jlane_waikato

I'm also still waiting, waiting, waiting...I've lodged a ticket but no response...

Posted: 11/14/2017 2:02:25 AM
paul_b_taylor

I am at 3 days now. Done the ticket and no response or solution at hand. Starting to get a bit worried that I have thrown money away :(

Posted: 11/15/2017 5:21:56 AM
Am0rPHiA
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Hey Mrhappy

can you check  support ticket  #51542   ??

Posted: 11/17/2017 8:19:52 PM
Ashishraizada

Please check my ticket as well I haven’t got money in my account yet. 52694

Posted: 11/18/2017 5:15:44 AM
Ashishraizada

Hey team,

Apologies for the delays, we've had a huge surge in demand so keeping up has been a challenge. I'll get to the bottom of your payments and see where they are at.

As far as being a victim of a ponzi scheme, no you're just witnessing some of the trials and tribulations of a web service which is growing like Jack's beanstalk and there are only so many hours in a day we can work. Your deposits are safe and will be with you soon.

*** After jumping in I only see 1 support ticket which was answered yesterday. Please provide the reference number you used when making the payment so we can check where it is. If you haven't logged a ticket please do so. ***

Happy_: 11/13/2017 4:33:15 PM

Please check my ticket as well I haven’t got money in my account yet. 52694

Posted: 11/18/2017 5:16:39 AM