Google Authenticator code problem "Incorrect TFA code"

uroif
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

Dear Cryptopia team,

I have set up Google Authenticator code for withdrawal two factor in tab Security, with my Android phone. Then I want to change to another two factor security type (e.g: Pin Number). Unfortunately, when I have entered Google Authenticator code from my phone, the system showed "Incorrect TFA code". 

Although double checked the time sync, the problem wasn't resolved.

Please take a look and solve my problem.

Thanks!

Posted: 11/9/2017 3:09:15 PM Edited: 11/10/2017 1:19:37 AM
MrFloppy
Threads: 89, Posts: 564

Dear Cryptopia team,

I have set up Google Authenticator code for withdrawal two factor in tab Security, with my Android phone. Then I want to change to another two factor security type (e.g: Pin Number). Unfortunately, when I have entered Google Authenticator code from my phone, the system showed "Incorrect TFA code". 

Thanks!

uroif: 11/9/2017 3:09:15 PM

The Forums are not the place to resolve this issue.  You MUST contact support. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support 

Check again that your time is accurate, and that you selecting the correct 2FA for Cryptopia and not another site you might use before contacting supporting and then follow the instructions they will provide you with.

Posted: 11/9/2017 6:56:54 PM
uroif

Dear Cryptopia team,

Thanks!

uroif: 11/9/2017 3:09:15 PM

The Forums are not the place to resolve this issue.  You MUST contact support. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support 

Check again that your time is accurate, and that you selecting the correct 2FA for Cryptopia and not another site you might use before contacting supporting and then follow the instructions they will provide you with.

MrFloppy: 11/9/2017 6:56:54 PM

Thanks for your guide.

I created a support ticket 2 days ago but no response.

Yesterday I sent a message via "Contact Us" but still no response.

So I have to create a thread here, hope the support team can see and resolve my problem.

Note that I have checked my clock many times, also restarted my phone and my laptop many times, and, sure 100% that's 2FA for Cryptopia, not another site (couldn't make this stupid mistake).

Until now there's no response from support team :(

Posted: 11/10/2017 1:02:55 AM Edited: 11/10/2017 1:03:58 AM
uroif

Please tell me when will my problem be resolved?

Posted: 11/11/2017 5:19:03 PM
redsonja
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Have same problem

Posted: Today 1:06:36 AM