security token invalid or expired

Kingi82
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

'Security token for withdraw is invalid or has expired, You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page' can someone advise me on this? my open support tickets hasnt been answered

Posted: 11/9/2017 12:58:29 AM
MrFloppy
Threads: 89, Posts: 562

'Security token for withdraw is invalid or has expired, You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page' can someone advise me on this? my open support tickets hasnt been answered

Kingi82: 11/9/2017 12:58:29 AM

You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page --- (but only if this is an "Unconfirmed" withdrawal.  If you already confirmed it then you can't resend a fresh confirmation link and the option to resend or cancel will not be shown besides the withdrawal entry in your history.)

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/WithdrawHistory

Posted: 11/9/2017 2:14:10 AM Edited: 11/9/2017 2:16:21 AM
gaoxp999
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I have the same problem and I already try to send a new mail, the support don't answer my ticket, I began with cryptopia but now I'm very disappoint that I can't withdraw!!

Posted: 11/11/2017 6:56:07 AM
MrFloppy

I have the same problem and I already try to send a new mail, the support don't answer my ticket, I began with cryptopia but now I'm very disappoint that I can't withdraw!!

gaoxp999: 11/11/2017 6:56:07 AM

If you are not receiving the email then suggests your email provider is at fault and is blocking email from Cryptopia from reaching you.  Check your spam folder, add cryptopia.co.nz to your whitelist, ask your email service provider to stop block Cryptopia emails. If you still are not receiving the emails from Cryptopia, then you might need to change to another email provider such as gmail, or protonmail is a good alternative with a focus on security and privacy.

Posted: 11/11/2017 7:07:01 AM
gaoxp999

I have received the mail but the message appeared when I click on the confirmation link. that's the message:

'Invalid Security Token Security token for withdraw #... is invalid or has expired, You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page. If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support.'

I already try to resent the mail and redo,redo,redo the withdraw process

Posted: 11/11/2017 7:24:26 AM
MrFloppy

I have received the mail but the message appeared when I click on the confirmation link. that's the message:

'Invalid Security Token Security token for withdraw #... is invalid or has expired, You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page. If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support.'

I already try to resent the mail and redo,redo,redo the withdraw process

gaoxp999: 11/11/2017 7:24:26 AM

delete all the emails you have received for this withdrawal so far, click resend ONCE, you will be sent a new email confirmation with a new token in it.  You need to click this as soon as you receive it, if you leave it too long then it will expire.

Dont click the resend repeatly because then you are sending out multiple emails and which will invalidate the preceding confirmation email and because you are receiving them all within a few seconds of each other you are only going to get confused, click an expired link as well as run the risk of your email provider blocking further emails from Cryptopia because it will seem like a spam attack.

Posted: 11/11/2017 7:48:02 AM Edited: 11/11/2017 8:48:39 AM
gaoxp999

Hello, It's juste to annonce that I find out the solution to withdraw, after you did the withdraw process you shoudn't click on logout button because this action will destroy the token that is used with your withdraw process and apparently ever time you login you will get a new token.

Posted: 11/11/2017 8:13:51 AM
MrFloppy

Hello, It's juste to annonce that I find out the solution to withdraw, after you did the withdraw process you shoudn't click on logout button because this action will destroy the token that is used with your withdraw process and apparently ever time you login you will get a new token.

gaoxp999: 11/11/2017 8:13:51 AM

okay good to know, you need to be already logged into your account anyway for security reasons.

Posted: 11/11/2017 8:52:31 AM