Deposit Did Not Reflect

Sleekjoe007
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

I made a deposit for BTC yesterday with txid: bf6d811c21112b5199666313693e6f198df46ce668e794084c3bfe4fd137945e Till now my account is not credited.

I have written support but yet to get response.

Pls i need help

Posted: 11/3/2017 11:24:17 AM
jolonzzz
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Same here, but with sumocoin, deposit few coins 5 hours ago, but it still won't appeare on my account, what should i do folks?

Posted: 11/3/2017 12:37:11 PM
mdadnan
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

same here with BTC sent ticket to customer support but they need to investigate first.

Frustrating.

Posted: 11/3/2017 2:06:06 PM
NOUVAL1

You have successfully sent 0.023069 BTC to 1PYJ3ovUPed7cRASkBVs7dSQoKa9QSpfFS from your BTC wallet.

Posted: 11/3/2017 4:09:22 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 89, Posts: 561

Are you guys checking that your deposits have confirmed before contacting support?  Your only wasting their time with tickets if your deposit has not confirmed on the network. You should only open a ticket about a missing deposit to your address here is when you KNOW your deposit has been completely confirmed on the network and have verified this for yourself.

If you choose to deposit a coin that has slow network and block creation then it will take longer, there is nothing an exchange can do about this to speed up your deposit. Exchanges do not confirm deposits, the coins network does that.  If a transaction is not being confirmed by the network there is nothing a site can do, transaction confimation depend entirely on the network of the coin.  Do you research on a coin before you think about about buying some elsewhere to send here, check that wallet is not in maintenance, confirmations required and what the state of the coins network currently is.

If its a BTC deposit then currently there are 2 confirmations required for a deposit to become available in your account.  Other coins have higher confirmations which will reflect how secure their network is.  You can see the deposit confirmations needed for a coin on the coin info page: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?view=settings

Some coins with a under secured network / high risk of chain forks may require hundreds of confimations to protect the wallet and markets from 51% attacks and doublespends. 

You should also check you sent to the correct address.  If you do have to open ticket then you MUST know your TxID of the deposit on its blockchain or provide a link to it on a blockchain explorer for the coin deposit in question.  If you don't what the TxID is, then check your wallet you sent from for it or contact the support of the site you sent from. 

Also don't try to try to deposit to another Cryptopia users account using their deposit address, use the Transfer feature with their username.

So if you know for certain that deposit should have arrived (because you have a TxID and you checked it on a blockexplorer, and it has XXX confirmations) and you have done everything right, you can then open a ticket, be certain to provide all the details of your missing deposit.

Posted: 11/3/2017 4:46:26 PM Edited: 11/3/2017 4:48:50 PM
Sleekjoe007
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

MrFloopy,

My case is quite clear. my is BTC confirmed on blockchain with 33 confirmations at the time i opened a ticket yesterday. Its over 24hrs i opened a ticket but i have not gotten response from support.

I am new here, how long does it take support to respond to ticket?

Posted: 11/3/2017 7:11:54 PM
triselectif
Threads: 2, Posts: 8

MrFloopy,

My case is quite clear. my is BTC confirmed on blockchain with 33 confirmations at the time i opened a ticket yesterday. Its over 24hrs i opened a ticket but i have not gotten response from support.

I am new here, how long does it take support to respond to ticket?

Sleekjoe007: 11/3/2017 7:11:54 PM

Hi SleekJoe

I've been experiencing the same issue for 2 days now. Have you ever received an answer from support or actually seen your deposit appear ? 

Posted: 11/6/2017 3:33:34 PM
migueltey

Me ocurre exactamente lo mismo , he hecho una tranferencia desde BTC hace 5 horas y se refleja en el balace a falta de las confirmaciones, suelo hacer tranferencias en BTC y es demasiado tiempo. Por favor necesito una explicacion razonable porque lo que me acaban de leer en los comentarios me parece poco verosimil.

Posted: 11/6/2017 5:30:50 PM