Spam Trade Detected

CFrankart
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

I have logged in and out and every time I try to execute a buy it gives me a message in the lower right of my computer- Spam Trade Detected. Why? How can I correct?

Posted: 11/2/2017 12:01:53 PM
peglegmeg
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

same here, i opened an account so i could trade in the new ETN am very excited about it but then the second i get my BTC over, boom...spam trade detected someone help

Posted: 11/2/2017 1:42:21 PM
lenaid133
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

Same problem here

Posted: 11/2/2017 1:53:18 PM
msmoe16
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Were you able to solve this problem? The only reason i bought bitcoin was to buy ETN and now I can't even buy it because of the constant "spam trade detected." Extremely frustrating. AND yes, I am buying more than the minimum.

Posted: 11/25/2017 3:45:03 AM
amikaele
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Same story here. Any changes or updates for anyone? I've left a ticket with specific details and am awaiting a response. 

Posted: 12/11/2017 3:08:38 PM
amikaele
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

same here, i opened an account so i could trade in the new ETN am very excited about it but then the second i get my BTC over, boom...spam trade detected someone help

peglegmeg: 11/2/2017 1:42:21 PM

I figured it out. Some weird kink in the system. Place the BTC amount that you want to spend in the "Total" column. Then click on the "Sell Orders" section on a random line. Doing this should adjust the numbers that you first put in. Once that happens, readjust the "Total" column to the correct amount and then it should automatically fill out the rows accordingly. Press "Buy" and you should be good to go. 

Before I did this, the number of ETN I'd be purchasing for BTC was less than 1 (.98), which made no sense. But once I did the method as mentioned above, the ETN value was much more accurate (in the thousands). Hope this works out for you guys! My brother had the same issue and he was able to resolve it doing the same thing. 

Posted: 12/11/2017 8:20:29 PM
xtraelv
Threads: 7, Posts: 56

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/3273 here is the answer to your question.

Posted: 12/14/2017 1:06:30 AM
andersonjavv
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

THANK YOU!

Posted: 12/16/2017 7:35:26 AM