My B3 Withdrawal Is Stuck On Processing

richyspice1
Threads: 3, Posts: 7

Hi, 

I started investing in B3 coin and the minute i decided to withdraw the b3 to my b3 wallet it has been stuck on processing i have confirmed the email the same minute and nothing it has been more than 24 hours, what is going on this is annoying it is my first time.

Posted: 10/25/2017 5:37:13 PM
jyakulis
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hi, 

I started investing in B3 coin and the minute i decided to withdraw the b3 to my b3 wallet it has been stuck on processing i have confirmed the email the same minute and nothing it has been more than 24 hours, what is going on this is annoying it is my first time.

richyspice1: 10/25/2017 5:37:13 PM

I'm having the same issue. I confirmed and it just won't process. How long do these typically take?

Posted: 10/26/2017 6:03:54 PM
richyspice1
Threads: 3, Posts: 7

I dont even know how long it takes because even now they havent even sorted the issue and its been a week

Posted: 10/29/2017 12:46:46 PM
Nick_Kubik
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I am dealing with the same issue. I made a trade of dime coin to lite coin and attempted to make another trade, with that newly acquired lite coin and am just shown a zero balance for all alt coins. When I go to the balance section it assures me that I have some bitcoin value but I cannot put it into trade or any transaction for that matter. 

Posted: 10/29/2017 1:05:29 PM