When will PIVX be out of maintenance?

s3v3n3v3s
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

I know they released a new wallet version recently, a "mandatory update" -- I was able to start using the new wallet version locally pretty easily, just like any other wallet update, without any hiccups.

Hopefully this change hasn't caused any problems for Cryptopia (hopefully you were informed in time) as I like trading PIVX here. 

Posted: 10/16/2017 8:31:26 PM
ColoradoQ
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I am having the same issue.  I sent Topia an request and they said they have no ETA for the resolution.

Posted: 10/19/2017 8:43:55 PM
BBQ_Party

Hi,

I had the same Issue with my PIVX Wallet after the introduction of zPIV.

My Wallet got stuck at the same block(907999) . I simply downloaded the Blockchain Snapshot http://pivx.events/PIVXSnapshots/BlockChain-908249.zip

Wallet Operating Normaly now (except for zPIVs) hope it helps. I Use Wallet Version 3.0.5.

I want to emphasize that I can't Access my PIVX Transaction to cryptopia right now and would appreciate if the Cryptopia team could resolve the wallet Issue

Thanks Alot and Best Regards

Daniel

Posted: 11/20/2017 9:44:29 PM
jod10486

Same.  I deposited before the maintenance, and while the transaction has thousands of confirmations, it isn't being achknowledging by the site because they need to update their wallet; it still shows as unconfirmed.  No response to my ticket or e-mails.

Posted: 11/21/2017 7:57:11 AM Edited: 11/21/2017 7:57:33 AM