Attached to this thread is all the exchanges that I find are very helpful for people who are just beginning trading or who are experts and anything in between and a little description on how each one works.
1. https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=2831 This site allows people to trade Forex, Stocks and commodities with Bitcoin. It is a very useful site for people wanting to learn more about daytrading in the real world without losing an arm or a leg doing so. It can be very profitable for most and I recommend using tradingview.com for your charts for any of their offered pairings to play with.
2. https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2019083 Okcoin is a site where you can trade BTC/USD and you can also play future trading with up to 20x leverage. This site is nice because it offers weekly,quarterly,semi-annually and annually futures trading. You can also lend out BTC here and make interest that way. They also offer straight BTC/USD trading for buy and sellers.
3. https://www.coinbase.com/join/5455891dfc477a7dff000006 Coinbase is one of the largest BTC purchasing websites that is offered. It is very simple to use and linking a credit card or bank account to the site is extremely easy and quick. You can purchase any amount of BTC from this site and they offer very fair prices for buying or selling Bitcoin.
4. https://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=3rhqxwu0snk7ohvxfuoau7z9 QuadrigaCX is Canada's largest Bitcoin Exchange which offers users a lot of ways that they can deposit or withdraw their currencies. If you have Interac Online you can make deposits instantly. I have been using them for about a year now and have never once had any difficulties depositing or withdrawing any money from their exchange.
5. https://bitlendingclub.com/invite/bzyjzq Bitlending club is a place where people can invest or borrow Bitcoin for periods of time for very good interest rates. Most people are glad to lend out some Bitcoin to people who continuously pay back their loans and it is quite handy when you need a little extra BTC to invest into something.
6. https://pocketdice.io/?r=6a8dbc1b95 This Dice game site is very fun to play and there are always tons of people willing to tip out some free BTC to people who are new to the game. Not to mention they often hold weekly tournaments where the top 10 people will win prizes from 0.55BTC to 0.1BTC. Very good and fun site to kill some time on.
7. BitGold.com/r/lldJBX This exchange will give you a free 0.5g of GOLD. That's right real physical GOLD for just registering and signing up an account with them. I didn't believe it at first but sure as shit I have my 0.5g of GOLD now after the 30 day waiting period but it was entirely FREE. Plus you can also purchase more GOLD through BTC or through your bank account. Believe me folks you will be wanting to get your hands on a little bit of GOLD because trust me it will be going very high in the next couple of years so jump onto the train now!!
8. https://yobit.net/?bonus=aGljg Yobit is another exchange that I like to call the ShitCoin exchange. This is a good place to snag up really new coins for dirt cheap because almost every new coin that gets launched gets put onto yobit right away. So if you are smart enough about miner dumps you can usually turn a nice profit off of them and the exchange is alright besides their nonstop ICO coins. I would recommend staying away from any ICO coins that they launch.
Next thread that I post will be of mining rig rental sites and mining pools that are good to use. Cheers
nice post, it was helpful
Noobkid what is this? Some type of illegal ponzi scam? You think you can take peoples money and pay to others? Does Canada not have laws against this type of scams, solicitation and making fake companies?
Don't click his ref links, you don't want to be associated with this fella
Yes, looks like a typical hyip / ponzi scheme. Must be a scam.