BTX withdrawal not processed since over a day

pingking
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

My BTX withdrawal is pending for longer than 1 day already. The withdrawal has been confirmed via the email link. Can someone of the support reply to my ticket #41271 please. Its unusual for withdrawals to take this long.

This withdrawal is urgent I would appreciate it if we could solve this issue today.

Posted: 10/15/2017 7:33:01 PM
pingking
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

The withdrawal is now processed.

Posted: 10/16/2017 6:48:05 AM
tenerifemoney
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I am truly starting to suspect that it's done INTENTIONALLY, so that Cryptopia pockets the 3% for the Monday airdrop themselves rather than allowing the users to do that as it should be.

I am experiencing the same, and if this suspicious behaviour is confirmed (how strange it only happens on Sundays! Mmmmmmmm) I will make sure that such behaviour is made public.

Just in case, I have alerted the BTX developers in their official Facebook group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Bitcore.BTX/

Let's see if after having exposed this "issue", magically on Sunday the withdrawal speed will be the same as every other day!

Posted: 11/5/2017 8:35:34 PM Edited: 11/5/2017 8:36:50 PM
tenerifemoney
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

To strengthen my feeling of suspicious activity and withdrawals held intentionally so as to pocket the 3% interest themselves, a user in the Facebook group has requested a withdrawal ONE HOUR AFTER ME and his was processed VERY QUICKLY.

Hence, this proves that there is NO BOTTLENECK AT ALL!

The difference? His was a small withdrawal and mine is 40 times bigger than his. 

What the hell are you doing on Sundays with OUR withdrawals Cryptopia?

It really seems that you are freezing them INTENTIONALLY.

Posted: 11/5/2017 9:02:47 PM