Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

Private API

TriphiusFire
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

using the SubmitTranfer query I get {"Success":false,"Error":"Bad Request","Data":null} however every time the transfer actually goes through!

can someone fix this?  it will be very hard to confirm commissions without a correct json return on a succeccsful or unsuccesful transfer.  

thanks!

Posted: 8/10/2017 8:18:20 AM
Al_z
Threads: 1, Posts: 16

What happened to the encoding in response to json?

Private api responds to me: ܛ�s�H����\�� b�QT~(r��0*�u��

NVShad: 7/16/2017 7:41:12 PM

Hey, I'm finally almost finished my first private example, took me two weeks to get the authentication right! lol.
I decode my HTTP response with UTF-8-SIG.  Luckily Python hinted at the encoding for me so I wasn't left with the garbage you printed :P

Al_z: 7/17/2017 6:43:04 PM

Did you plan to post the python examples somewhere? (ie: github)

reiven: 7/30/2017 4:53:31 PM

Sorry, didn't see this reply.

https://github.com/doubleelforbes

I only have those 2 examples up atm, but I'm working on an all singing all dancing C++ interface now, that'll go up there too.

Everything seems to play ball except for my "Hangups" on the private API which I've highlighted in another thread.

Posted: 8/10/2017 2:35:31 PM
HughMacd
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Is there any way to find out what closed out an open order? I'd like to be able to differentiate between orders that were fulfilled and orders that were cancelled.

What would be great would be the OrderId to be available in the result of GetTradeHistory, so that trades can be matched up against orders.

Thanks

Posted: 8/13/2017 9:23:27 AM
Al_z

using the SubmitTranfer query I get {"Success":false,"Error":"Bad Request","Data":null} however every time the transfer actually goes through!

can someone fix this?  it will be very hard to confirm commissions without a correct json return on a succeccsful or unsuccesful transfer.  

thanks!

TriphiusFire: 8/10/2017 8:18:20 AM

Didn't notice this one either.

This one is yuge!

Posted: 8/17/2017 2:10:59 PM
shovalyehiel
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Hi. i went threw the private api and i have two questions:

1) when i submit a trade i get an array in the returned objet with attr FilledOrders. whats the purpose of that attr ? 

2) is there a way to submit a trade with the current top currency ? 

thanks !

shoval

Posted: 8/20/2017 10:30:27 AM
Al_z

Hi. i went threw the private api and i have two questions:

1) when i submit a trade i get an array in the returned objet with attr FilledOrders. whats the purpose of that attr ? 

2) is there a way to submit a trade with the current top currency ? 

thanks !

shoval

shovalyehiel: 8/20/2017 10:30:27 AM

1) If you submit a buy trade and there's a sell order already matching the price but only for half of what you posted.  It will return a set of filled tradeID's to represent the fact that some or all of the order was instantly bought.

If you're bidding for the best price, this array will usually be empty, because your order won't be filled until someone sells you some coin.  Best practice in your coding here is invoke GetOpenOrders always and in the event the

"filled" array is full, invoke GetTradeHistory.  After that you can do something with that data or simply update GUI / DB etc.

2) I'm really not sure what you're asking?  There's no requirement to put such a thing into an all purpose API.  If you switch to the Public API You simply pull the tradepairs and markets, iterate through the list and find the criteria

that signals a "top currency" to you, then submit your trade using the Private API.  I presume you'll want to pull Market MarketHistory and OpenOrders using Public API to decide price and volume of the order.

Posted: Yesterday 10:56:09 AM