Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

Been Waiting Almost 3 Weeks for a Withdrawl

ezekiel615
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

I withdrew a fairly large amount of Nexus on 9/21 and have not yet gotten it, nor have I heard anything from support even though I created a help ticket shortly after. I did a few transactions a day or two before and they went through. I have confirmed that my address was correct, and a transaction ID was created but it does not appear on the chain explorer. I know that Cryptopia was having problems with the Nexus wallet around this time and had to restart it but that did not send my transaction. I would like to know where my funds are because I certainly don't have them, and I have the blockchain to prove that. I think 3 weeks is plenty of time to get any issues sorted out.

Been using this site for over a year but I am starting to lose trust. Can someone from support please locate my Nexus?

Posted: 10/12/2017 3:58:22 AM
ugge
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

Hi
I have the same problem with another coin
My transaction was made 10/10/2017 5:58:00 PM
Transaction # 936402

The transaction is marked as "complete" in the history, but there is no such transaction in the blockchain

I`ve created support ticket #40187, but still got no answer

I don`t want to start separate topic yet, and still hope that support will solve the problem.. though maybe I will have to do something else, let`s see

Posted: 10/13/2017 12:12:18 AM Edited: 10/13/2017 12:12:39 AM