Please enter Google Authenticator code. error

Login PinCode -> Google otp Change code erro

Other exchanges are normal for OTP

I am unable to log in with my ID.

Is there any solution?

2FA Reset- no answer on tickets

Please help me....

Unable to Login Status

First check that your clock is synced, the time on your device must be accurate to get the correct code for Google Authenticator.

If you still can't fix it for yourself or you have lost your 2FA device and need to regain access to your account, then you MUST open a ticket here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support 

Be prepared to provide evidence that you are own the account in your ticket, and wait patiently for a reply.

DO NOT OPEN MULTIPLE TICKETS for the same issue. --MrFloppy

Posted: 10/7/2017 1:16:30 PM Edited: 12/12/2017 12:39:27 PM
hak1
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

Hi,
I'm inquiring about my login problem.

I changed my 2nd-step login verification from Pincode to Google OTP, but it doesn't work.

I didn't save the backup for the OTP, so I can't reinstall it. I just don't know why it doen't work.

Can you please remove Google OTP?

If you require further verification of myself or account, I can prove it.

Please send me a reply ASAP.

#39419 - General - google otp login error (Additional Contents)

Posted: 10/8/2017 12:54:43 AM Edited: 10/8/2017 3:31:26 AM
hak1
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

The newly created account works with the OTP.
I think I missed something.

I think there is only one way to cancel my original ID OTP.
I've sent you a ticket.
I'll be waiting.

If you require further verification of myself or account, I can prove it.

Please send me a reply ASAP.

Please help me to log in to my real account.

Posted: 10/8/2017 3:16:50 AM
hak
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Processing completed
Thank you.

Posted: 10/9/2017 8:32:17 AM
samdf
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

Hey Hak, did you fix it? i have the same issue, and still waiting support response. 

Posted: 11/6/2017 6:18:25 PM
techhit
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

Where can I find my backup codes for Google Authenticator?

Posted: 12/6/2017 5:22:51 AM
sl234

Hey, having the same issue with Google OTP.

Did not backup my code either.

Please help Support!!

Posted: 12/12/2017 9:29:03 AM
MrFloppy
Threads: 89, Posts: 588

First check that your clock is synced, the time on your device must be accurate to get the correct code for Google Authenticator.

If you still can't fix it for yourself or you have lost your 2FA device and need to regain access to your account, then you MUST open a ticket. 

Be prepared to provide evidence that you are own the account in your ticket, and wait patiently for a reply.

DO NOT OPEN MULTIPLE TICKETS for the same issue.

Posted: 12/12/2017 12:38:30 PM
jubjubfriend645
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

This is beyond rediculous and unaccetable. I've connacted support via a ticket over a week ago now asking to help me log into my acount because my google authenticator 2FA isn't working (Invalid code, yes of course I've re-synced, yes it works in literally EVERY other exchange). This is incredible curel since we're always incuraged to use google 2FA to be safe, yet here we are getting punished for it, truly messed up.

I NEED access to my account, I have coins in there that I literally wanted to sell 1 week ago during a nice rally, and now it's gone to shit. I also need the money to convert to etherum for gas because I have no more spare cash or gas meaning I can't move the rest of my funds in myetherwallet until I get my Cryptopia account fixed.

I'm contemplating ringing this company, because I am very despirate, I've needed this ASAP 5 days ago. 

My account name that's locked is jubjubfriend64, I forgot which one, but I know the email, and have the exact tracation history from another exchange into this exchange. I also know what coin I have in it.

P.S. I didn't know you're not supposed to send multiple tickets, I was sending one a day. How the hell can support have tickets over 1 week waiting anyway, It's not like this exchange is big.

Posted: 12/14/2017 12:21:29 AM
MarieG76

I have the same problem. My screen name for the account is CnJ. I cannot understand why it would not be top priority to restore access to users accounts. The site is not making money if a user is not setting trades. Help me get access to MY PROPERTY and I will go to another exchange that can provide support. It took me almost two years to build my portfolio of currencies. If this is considered a good reputation.. geez man. 

Posted: 12/16/2017 8:34:57 PM
nivd_93

Same issue happened for my friend and he can't access his account. I'm asking for help because he can't do it!

His email is sayyahi.mohsen@gmail.com

P.S. has anyone get back access to his account?

Posted: Yesterday 2:09:02 PM
MarieG76

I'm having this issue with my original account. Complained everywhere, FaceBook, Twitter, opened this account so I could open a support ticket... nada everywhere so far. We are told to be patient, that's a funny request when your talking hundreds or thousands in assets (in my case over $1200). Nobody answers anywhere. It's hard to keep cool when your never hear anything from anybody except other uses that are having the same problem and they have nothing good to say about getting help either. Rediculous. Enabling 2FA on here is a dumb idea. Never had a problem until I did that. My 2FA works fine on every other exchange.

Posted: Yesterday 2:23:42 PM
kopchik

The problem is - I can not find the backup key for the recovery of Google 2FA. I opened a ticket to tech support a week ago - there is still no reaction. Created the second one (# 77124 - Withdraw - Google Autenticator) 16 hours ago - no reaction.
2FA on withdraw - how do I turn it off? I did not save the backup key. Do you need scan documents? Any confirmation?
Why does not my reaction to support have any reaction?

Posted: Yesterday 3:14:14 PM
jubjubfriend645

I've been waiting for over over 9 days now, no response. I tired ringing their company but the number doesn't work anymore.

Due to this, I've lost a few significant opportunities, so unfair. 

Posted: Today 6:58:16 AM