New styling and user experience changes - October 2017

knoxrofl
Threads: 2, Posts: 11

Hi Cryptopia crew,

We're making some changes to the site, that we think you'll like :) As usual with these kinds of processes there may be some small issues for some people. 

Please let us know below if you find any!

Posted: 10/3/2017 3:54:42 AM Edited: 10/3/2017 3:54:59 AM
tont_kub
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have some suggestions. I think it's will perfect if click on name of currency in Balance then link to that currency on exchange market.
Thank you laughing

Posted: 10/3/2017 4:28:36 AM
IDKMyUsername
Threads: 2, Posts: 8

Totally implement what tont_kub suggested above. Always wondered why you could never direct click from the balance page.

Also The Red/Green on the Buy/Sell Orders is a bit strong on the eyes. Decrease the opacity so it's similar to the highlight on the balance page (when coins are being delisted/upgraded)... think a faint gradient glass effect over it would make it look more sleek as well.

Posted: 10/3/2017 7:10:21 AM
knoxrofl

We have links to markets form your balance (as suggested above) already about to be released - coming very soon :)

Posted: 10/3/2017 8:59:08 AM
globaltrader
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

The CRYPTOPIA doesn't show up in the upper right hand corner on the homepage or the exchange page fyi.

Posted: 10/3/2017 9:35:50 AM
globaltrader
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

In the upper left hand corner, in night mode, Cryptopia doesn't appear. It may be grey on grey.

Posted: 10/3/2017 10:20:21 AM
DonnyB

I use chrome. New UI is laggy and crashing many times.

Posted: 10/3/2017 12:03:12 PM
fitinplace
Threads: 98, Posts: 168

I use chrome. New UI is laggy and crashing many times.

DonnyB: 10/3/2017 12:03:12 PM

ctrl +f5

the estimated btc balance for coins are not registering extimated btc amount inside the Exchange balance tab.

i expirence some sort of polygonal wiggage during emote select

Cryptopia banner hidden during night mode

orange pop up with no writting shows up when i flip to another page of Marketplace (used to be a warning or better yet a disclaimer)

Posted: 10/3/2017 3:26:08 PM Edited: 10/3/2017 4:31:27 PM
Ticon7

I use Safari.  Buy and Sell quotes, market history, etc on the exchange page no longer updating without reloading page.

Posted: 10/3/2017 6:08:30 PM
Buchi88

Good day,

i think the new design looks really good, but one improvement proposal i have ;) why we not have on the "Balance" side the % change?

I think that was a good feature?

regards

Posted: 10/4/2017 9:51:27 AM
knoxrofl

Good day,

i think the new design looks really good, but one improvement proposal i have ;) why we not have on the "Balance" side the % change?

I think that was a good feature?

regards

Buchi88: 10/4/2017 9:51:27 AM

Because we have multiple base markets, almost all coins have multiple % change data. Eg, if you looked at LTC in your balance table, and expected to see % change - which one would it be? LTC vs. BTC, USD, NZDT, Doge...? We can't show them all in that table, there's not space, and different users want different base market info first.

To tackle this: Very very soon we will have links to the markets from the balance page, in a little popout menu next to the deposit / withdraw / transfer buttons - these links will also show the percent change, for each market, and solve your problem and another one commonly raised. It's in final dev stages now...

Posted: 10/4/2017 11:10:53 PM
shialsuoto

Can you please add a switch to turn all trading notifications i.e. order placement/cancellation/fill off in settings? Similar to "Disable Tip Notifications" and so on. Otherwise UI is totally clogged and notifications inbox is overloaded with the messages when you have 5-10 such notifications per second

Posted: 10/7/2017 1:15:11 AM Edited: 10/7/2017 1:17:48 AM
Auscrypto

Hi team Cryptopia, I am new here but not new to crypto's. I like what you are doing here and the way you are trying to put everything together. The one thing that I prefer in another platform over yours is the ability to zoom in and out of the graphs and not having to use the tabs and time scales. I find this cumbersome and hard to use. Beyond that the features mentioned above would be great additons also.

Keep up the good work

Auscrypto

Posted: 10/11/2017 7:23:18 AM
kojoman
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

placement does not appear in the menu balance, make confused, more comfortable old, can be found where we see the view in the menu interface window, I have to separate the window trollbox from the main window, to make more comfortable

my complaint is only the placement of chat menu, I think better old ones, integrated all windows, wherever i open menu window there is chat menu.

I appreciate the changes in windows exchanges -> market more comfortable to look at, than the old one

Posted: 10/27/2017 10:22:44 AM
ZTbuyer
Threads: 2, Posts: 34

Only today, using Firefox in Ubuntu Linux, all new orders placed get listed under 'your orders' on that exchange page with 'invalid date'.

I'll bet that some goof forgot to endquote a string or something like that.

Posted: 10/27/2017 10:36:57 AM
kojoman
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

Only today, using Firefox in Ubuntu Linux, all new orders placed get listed under 'your orders' on that exchange page with 'invalid date'.

I'll bet that some goof forgot to endquote a string or something like that.

ZTbuyer: 10/27/2017 10:36:57 AM

thank you for fast reply..

Posted: 10/27/2017 10:47:02 AM
WayaWolf
Threads: 8, Posts: 41

Overall i just love the new layout!  Awesome job as always!!

Posted: 10/27/2017 10:47:11 AM
SuperSL

russian

Начнем с того, что я люблю ваш сайт. ребята Вы молодцы, что создали его.

Но последняя редакция с троллбоксом меня совсем не порадовала. Может быть дело привычки и через 2 месяца я привыкну, кто знает. 

1. Предложил бы вам на будущее, когда вы делаете серъезные изменения в дизайне, опубликовать их на форуме. В личку каждого пользователя скдываете ссылку на ветку в форуме и предоставляете возможность проголосовать за старый либо новый дизайн. Так большинством определите лучший дизайн.
  2. Сделайте пожалуйста возможность выбора старой или новой версии сайта в настройках пользователя. Думаю это может решить проблему.

PS

Замечен баг: чтобы отправить аннимацию необходимо скопировать и потом вставить код.

-------------

To begin with, I love your site. You guys are good fellows that created it.

But the last edition with the trollbox did not please me at all. Maybe it's a matter of habit and in 2 months I'll get used to it, who knows.

I would propose to you for the future, when you make serious changes in design, publish them on the forum. In the personal mail of each user send a link to the thread in the forum and give the opportunity to vote for the old or new design. So most determine the best design.
Please make the choice of the old or new version of the site in the user settings. I think this too can solve the problem.

PS

A bug has been noticed: in order to send an annimation you need to copy and then insert the code.

Posted: 10/27/2017 11:12:42 AM Edited: 10/27/2017 11:25:07 AM
adz1304
Threads: 1, Posts: 12

hi i cant trade some coins it keeps trying to recover page but some are ok and work fine some dont thanks

i have tried using firefox and it seems this problem is when using internet explorer

Posted: 10/27/2017 1:21:27 PM Edited: 10/27/2017 1:56:57 PM
Kmhunter38

Hi where has the chat trollbox gone its not sitting on the right side of page anymore and i cant find it anywhere. Thanks

Posted: 10/28/2017 9:18:08 AM
xchak
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Hi where has the chat trollbox gone its not sitting on the right side of page anymore and i cant find it anywhere. Thanks

Kmhunter38: 10/28/2017 9:18:08 AM

ditto

Posted: 10/28/2017 9:56:09 AM
Harbinger73

Probably not something you'd notice unless you have a bot, in which case you may be viewing a market other than one where your bot is operating but here's a bug for you:

Style bug

My bot is operating exclusively in the DOGE trading pairs and you'll note I have a zero balance in both BTC/$$$ at the start of this recording. When the bot cancels the buy/sell orders BTC/$$$ balance increase by the same amounts, when the bot then creates new buy/sell orders this then returns to normal.

I'm sure it's just a display oddity but thought I should inform you.

Posted: 10/28/2017 11:19:02 AM
This_just_in

I have to confess that I panicked a little when I logged on and could not access the trollbox. Is this an extinct feature of Cryptopia, or do you guys plan to bring it back?

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Posted: 10/29/2017 5:06:24 AM
praine
Threads: 0, Posts: 41

I have to confess that I panicked a little when I logged on and could not access the trollbox. Is this an extinct feature of Cryptopia, or do you guys plan to bring it back?

This_just_in: 10/29/2017 5:06:24 AM

Trollbox is still here. It's just on the left hand side rather than the right hand side.  See the tabs: Markets, Orders, Balances, Chat.

Posted: 10/29/2017 6:10:42 AM Edited: 10/29/2017 6:12:40 AM
xchak

This_just_in: 10/29/2017 5:06:24 AM

Trollbox is still here. It's just on the left hand side rather than the right hand side.  See the tabs: Markets, Orders, Balances, Chat.

praine: 10/29/2017 6:10:42 AM

not for me its gone   :(

Posted: 10/29/2017 8:30:04 AM