Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

New styling and user experience changes - October 2017

knoxrofl
Threads: 2, Posts: 11

Hi Cryptopia crew,

We're making some changes to the site, that we think you'll like :) As usual with these kinds of processes there may be some small issues for some people. 

Please let us know below if you find any!

Posted: 10/3/2017 3:54:42 AM Edited: 10/3/2017 3:54:59 AM
tont_kub
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have some suggestions. I think it's will perfect if click on name of currency in Balance then link to that currency on exchange market.
Thank you laughing

Posted: 10/3/2017 4:28:36 AM
IDKMyUsername
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

Totally implement what tont_kub suggested above. Always wondered why you could never direct click from the balance page.

Also The Red/Green on the Buy/Sell Orders is a bit strong on the eyes. Decrease the opacity so it's similar to the highlight on the balance page (when coins are being delisted/upgraded)... think a faint gradient glass effect over it would make it look more sleek as well.

Posted: 10/3/2017 7:10:21 AM
knoxrofl

We have links to markets form your balance (as suggested above) already about to be released - coming very soon :)

Posted: 10/3/2017 8:59:08 AM
globaltrader
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

The CRYPTOPIA doesn't show up in the upper right hand corner on the homepage or the exchange page fyi.

Posted: 10/3/2017 9:35:50 AM
globaltrader
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

In the upper left hand corner, in night mode, Cryptopia doesn't appear. It may be grey on grey.

Posted: 10/3/2017 10:20:21 AM
DonnyB

I use chrome. New UI is laggy and crashing many times.

Posted: 10/3/2017 12:03:12 PM
fitinplace
Threads: 98, Posts: 161

I use chrome. New UI is laggy and crashing many times.

DonnyB: 10/3/2017 12:03:12 PM

ctrl +f5

the estimated btc balance for coins are not registering extimated btc amount inside the Exchange balance tab.

i expirence some sort of polygonal wiggage during emote select

Cryptopia banner hidden during night mode

orange pop up with no writting shows up when i flip to another page of Marketplace (used to be a warning or better yet a disclaimer)

Posted: 10/3/2017 3:26:08 PM Edited: 10/3/2017 4:31:27 PM
Ticon7

I use Safari.  Buy and Sell quotes, market history, etc on the exchange page no longer updating without reloading page.

Posted: 10/3/2017 6:08:30 PM
Buchi88

Good day,

i think the new design looks really good, but one improvement proposal i have ;) why we not have on the "Balance" side the % change?

I think that was a good feature?

regards

Posted: 10/4/2017 9:51:27 AM
knoxrofl

Good day,

i think the new design looks really good, but one improvement proposal i have ;) why we not have on the "Balance" side the % change?

I think that was a good feature?

regards

Buchi88: 10/4/2017 9:51:27 AM

Because we have multiple base markets, almost all coins have multiple % change data. Eg, if you looked at LTC in your balance table, and expected to see % change - which one would it be? LTC vs. BTC, USD, NZDT, Doge...? We can't show them all in that table, there's not space, and different users want different base market info first.

To tackle this: Very very soon we will have links to the markets from the balance page, in a little popout menu next to the deposit / withdraw / transfer buttons - these links will also show the percent change, for each market, and solve your problem and another one commonly raised. It's in final dev stages now...

Posted: 10/4/2017 11:10:53 PM
shialsuoto

Can you please add a switch to turn all trading notifications i.e. order placement/cancellation/fill off in settings? Similar to "Disable Tip Notifications" and so on. Otherwise UI is totally clogged and notifications inbox is overloaded with the messages when you have 5-10 such notifications per second

Posted: 10/7/2017 1:15:11 AM Edited: 10/7/2017 1:17:48 AM
Auscrypto

Hi team Cryptopia, I am new here but not new to crypto's. I like what you are doing here and the way you are trying to put everything together. The one thing that I prefer in another platform over yours is the ability to zoom in and out of the graphs and not having to use the tabs and time scales. I find this cumbersome and hard to use. Beyond that the features mentioned above would be great additons also.

Keep up the good work

Auscrypto

Posted: 10/11/2017 7:23:18 AM