Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

What is up with Cryptopia support?????????

monjere
Threads: 1, Posts: 15

Hi,

I used to have nothing but praise for the Support given by Cryptopia.

I told people all the time how great it was here.

That praise is waning.

They used to (very recently) deal with support tickets very quickly and very efficently.

Now i cannot seem to get a response no matter what method of contacting them i use.

I have been waiting 2 days for a bank transfer to be deposited into my wallet.

Since previously it had been an exercise that took a couple of hours (other than the time my paperwork was misplaced) i am concerned as to what has happened to my $$$$.

If they are overburdened then an automatic reply stating so would be nice   (and a statement saying you are this number, we are dealing with this number, we expect to deal with you by...)   , rather than nothing and the thought of, Did they get the support ticket query ?  Are they ignoring the support ticket query ? Is there a major issue going on there ? etc etc.

Even better , more staff to handle the increase in support requests.

Come on Cryptopia

Youre better than that..

regards

monjere

Posted: 9/10/2017 12:05:57 AM Edited: 9/18/2017 6:55:00 AM
monjere

And there you go.........

Patience is a virtue...

Five minutes after posting the above comment, What Happens???

I get a nice reply from Support.

regards

monjere

Posted: 9/10/2017 12:38:36 AM Edited: 9/10/2017 12:39:07 AM
mrc_1979
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hi monjere, funnily enough I've been thinking the same thing with respect to cryptopia support. In the past they have been prompt and very helpful, however, they've yet to respond to my support ticket lodged a day and a half ago (processing withdrawl of nzed to nz bank account). Be nice to get some resolution, but perhaps they're swamped.....who knows. 

Hoping that patience also pays off! They've been fantastic thus far, with the timely assistance from support being a primary motivator for moving my funds from Poloniex. Glad your issue got resolved.

All the best, Matt

edit: could be associated with the problems they've been having with Waves, given nzed is a Waves asset token?

Posted: 9/10/2017 5:23:58 AM Edited: 9/10/2017 5:29:58 AM
milad555
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

its been almost one day i keep sending and asking cryptopia support to take care of my usdt withrawal issue . 

but yet my money stock in no were not in my cryptopia account not in destination account 

they only repplyed the admin should release your payment manually but its been a day im waiting for this issue to resolve and didnt recive any reply what so ever after that 

please sole my issue i request you , i kept advising many people to join cryptopia and now i face a simple issue and no proper support .

Posted: 9/10/2017 5:22:32 PM
monjere

Responders,

Hi,

Well my issue is not actally solved yet as i stil have not recieved my deposit into my account.

(and the coins i was going to purchase are now UP... ....   damnit  !! )

They have replied and looked into the issue but i was informed the issue had been passed onto the NZDT office staff and should be solved on Monday when they arrive at work.

But crypto currency is alive and trading 7 days a week , 24-7 so maybe staff should be available to sort issues during this period also?

It is now midday Monday - no $$ in wallet , no further Support contact.

I have to say it is disappointing because up to now Support has been fantastic - fast and efficent  - problems solved.

Also part of , if not main reason i am with Cryptopia, is due to the great support. And i always tell anyone crypto involved that Cryptopia is a great exchange (and still do)

In saying that, the Support i have recieved (though not up to Cryptopias normal standard) is 1000% better than a lot of other support services out there in the crypto world.

I suppose i just keep waiting and show restraint - no complaining - patience , patience , patience , and hope i get my $$$

regards

monjere

Posted: 9/11/2017 12:10:07 AM Edited: 9/11/2017 12:12:33 AM
Taskette007

I've been waiting for a deposit to clear since early Friday afternoon.  It's now Monday afternoon.  Not good enough:(

Posted: 9/11/2017 2:38:52 AM
monjere

Im in exactly the same situation.

Deposit Friday afternoon and still waiting........... Now late Monday afternoon.....

regards

monjere

Posted: 9/11/2017 5:32:16 AM
monjere

Hi all again,

Got my answer....

See below for reasons being given for lag time in depositting my funds...

Hi monjere,

NZDT deposits are processed several times a day between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.

I can confirm your deposit has been received and your NZDT will be credited with the next round going out this evening.

As your deposit arrived in our bank account after 5pm on Friday, it doesn't get picked up until the following business day, which is today.

Unfortunately our bank does not have an API we can use to automate our NZDT, which means not only do they need to be processed manually, we are also bound to the constraints of banking transfer times.

Thanks,

Cryptopia Support

And there you have it..

Hope it works out for you others and your issues...

Mind you i am still waiting for the cash to be put in my wallet so........... Heres hoping!

regards

monjere

Posted: 9/11/2017 6:30:35 AM
monjere

Hi again !  

11.21 pm and my wallet looks like this :

NZed(NZDT)
 0.00005190 0.00005190 0.00000000 0.00000001

Therefore, still a no show of my Friday 08/09/2017 afternoon/early evening NZ$ bank transfer deposit....

Bit disapponting after recieving my Support reply (as above) earlier this evening...

But at least i now know they have recieved the $$ and it is not floating about in the electronic ether somewhere lost and alone.

regards

monjere

Posted: 9/11/2017 11:26:46 AM Edited: 9/11/2017 11:27:49 AM
puniboy
Threads: 2, Posts: 9

I suspect two things are in play here.

1. The banks here in NZ are slow in the uptake of crypto and actively delaying simple processing like implementing an API to allow NZD deposits to be automatically credited into a Cryptopia account. Staff doing this manually is pretty time consuming and I'm sure each transaction has to be checked twice to reduce human error.
  2. Volume has increased with many new users. So we're going to need many new staff. We dont want to go the route of Poloniex support, we'll know if it does if the chat box is disabled.

Posted: 9/11/2017 12:59:33 PM
monjere

Tuesday 12-09-2017 @ 10am i checked my wallet..............................

Lo and behold the $$$$ were there.

Thank you Cryptopia for solving the issue.

Took a bit but it is done AND i still like the Cryptopia site...

regards

monjere

Posted: 9/11/2017 10:03:22 PM
empathist
Threads: 2, Posts: 9

congratulations, may our turn comes next. laughing

Tuesday 12-09-2017 @ 10am i checked my wallet..............................

Lo and behold the $$$$ were there.

Thank you Cryptopia for solving the issue.

Took a bit but it is done AND i still like the Cryptopia site...

regards

monjere

monjere: 9/11/2017 10:03:22 PM

Posted: 9/12/2017 5:25:05 PM
dart6

Still waiting on support to answer my questions

Posted: 9/19/2017 2:05:19 AM
Happy_
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Hey team,

Apologies for the delays you are seeing, I promise we are working as hard as we can to get to your queries. We are experiencing an upswell in support requests and are making improvements to respond to and reduce these as best we can.

Please bear with us while we work through this!

Posted: 9/20/2017 8:43:44 PM
Martin_NZ
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I've also found processing times of NZDT withdrawals to my bank account have been, how can I say it nicely... rather variable. In each case I've needed to raise a supprt ticket to get some action.

I understand if they are swamped, however multi day delays on something we are assured happens <quote> "2-3 times a day Mon-Fri, and occasionally over the weekend" without any explanation for the delay tarnishes an otherwise good experience.

I know for a fact that processing of transfers between major banks in New Zealand is conducted hourly during business days, therefore I can see absolutely no reason from a banking perspective that processing of NZD deposits or withdrawals should take any more than 24 hours MAX.

Posted: 9/20/2017 8:48:39 PM
Markli_0509
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Hello,

Guys I deposit my account around october 5, 2017(Thursday) I think that is 1 a.m. and up to now 5:00 am of october 6, my nzed has not been credited to my account, any ideas on how I can plead with them in regards my money?

It's my hard earned money. 

Sincerely,

Mark

Posted: 10/5/2017 4:01:09 PM Edited: 10/5/2017 11:00:03 PM
Fine

I too have had mixed result with multiple deposits.
All seemed to be very conveniently timed with price drops and rises...
Up to 5 working days in one case and support did not reply for a long while.

I am ASB same with this exchanges NZ Bank and they have instant transfer times. They advised me its a manual check currently to credit funds.
Someone is dropping the ball severely. I would not trust any further deposits till this system is automated as every deposit i and most of you will make will be strategic.

Cheers

Posted: 10/5/2017 6:19:40 PM