IFC - any update?

radek_marko
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi,

Can anyone explain what is happening with IFC? It's off-line for a while. Is there any time line for it to come back trading?

Thank you in advance for any update.

Posted: 9/9/2017 7:26:33 AM
John76
Threads: 1, Posts: 51

Hi,

Can anyone explain what is happening with IFC? It's off-line for a while. Is there any time line for it to come back trading?

Thank you in advance for any update.

radek_marko: 9/9/2017 7:26:33 AM

I would also know it with joy!

Posted: 10/28/2017 8:52:40 AM
SouthAussie
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Bump! Any update as to whats happening with Infinitecoin guys? Please... laughing

Posted: 11/14/2017 9:13:26 PM
easthou
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Still cant access my IFC. Site says that IFC will be delisted 12/27 and they lost our IFC addresses due to an attack. what does that mean for us?

Posted: 12/4/2017 2:29:40 AM
vrbikminer

I put Q to Cryptopia.

Answear is that wallet is under Mainatnce and please whatch coininfo whn it will be up again (offcourse coin will be delisted on 27.12 :))...

I put Q again what if wallet mainatnce will be not over till 27.12??? And nobody answer :(

My problem is i have preety big sume of coins and i cant get what is mine. I pay for it i didnt stole. So my question is what next?

Whitdraw disabled

Market close.

Posted: 12/20/2017 7:37:16 AM
Cmizzy

I have been waiting for over a week for cyrtopia to deposit my coins into my wallet. It is my first attempt at withdral.  I’m getting an awful feeling this is a scam.  Has anyone ever been able to withdraw coins? And if so, how long did the transaction take?

Posted: 12/20/2017 8:51:56 AM
MarieG76
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

It's not a scam. Let me tell you how I started out doing this. A couple years ago BTC was less than 1K. A coin called Bytecoin (BCN) was trading at 0.00000004 BTC - 0.00000005 BTC. I mined these coins on Android cellphones. It took me two days to get 100 BCN which I could then withdraw. My trades started out as fractions of a penny. Want to talk about a struggle?... This was it. A techie friend of mine asked why I didn't just deposit money. I told him if I deposited money and made a mistake it would simply money lost. But, if I took the time to mine the coins, it forced me to do everything possible to make the right decisions. My accounts have grown exponentially. There is skill,and patience involved in this type work. And support tickets are no exception. I have opened support tickets before over less than ten cents (not here though). My problem was taken care of. They have info all over now about what's going on. They are swamped.... thousands of people are seeing that BTC price and want to jump on the bandwagon. I bet this chain of events now on Cryptopia will vastly improve this site... and we will better off when they get caught up. We will get there. 

Posted: 12/20/2017 10:30:42 AM Edited: 12/20/2017 10:32:25 AM