Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

8900 msp tokens stuck in transaction since thursday

ivohelvikk
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

hello cryptopia! im a new user here and i dont know how long does it normally take to fix issues as mine. im trying to stay patient, but its difficult as my hard earned and saved $2500 worth of tokens are lost somewhere in the middle of internet. last thursday night i withdrew 2 loads of msp from cryptopia to myetherwallet. first transaction of 1001 msp went through within few minutes so i thought its safe to send the rest(8900). boy, was i wrong. now its not in my cryptopia wallet and it never reached in myetherwallet. 2 transfers into same wallet and only a few minutes apart, small chunk went through while the $2500 worth did not. i wrote a ticket and got answer on saturday morning, saying, they will put more admins working on my case. i wrote to mothership and they were very quick to investigate and get back to me, saying its probably just an error by cryptopia and should be easy to fix.

is there any news with my case? im worried as hell here in the confusion land, plz help.

regards,

Ivo

Posted: 9/4/2017 9:02:55 AM
MrFloppy
Threads: 88, Posts: 495

hello cryptopia! im a new user here and i dont know how long does it normally take to fix issues as mine. im trying to stay patient, but its difficult as my hard earned and saved $2500 worth of tokens are lost somewhere in the middle of internet. last thursday night i withdrew 2 loads of msp from cryptopia to myetherwallet. first transaction of 1001 msp went through within few minutes so i thought its safe to send the rest(8900). boy, was i wrong. now its not in my cryptopia wallet and it never reached in myetherwallet. 2 transfers into same wallet and only a few minutes apart, small chunk went through while the $2500 worth did not. i wrote a ticket and got answer on saturday morning, saying, they will put more admins working on my case. i wrote to mothership and they were very quick to investigate and get back to me, saying its probably just an error by cryptopia and should be easy to fix.

is there any news with my case? im worried as hell here in the confusion land, plz help.

regards,

Ivo

ivohelvikk: 9/4/2017 9:02:55 AM

Open a support ticket: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support

Posted: 9/4/2017 10:02:46 AM
ivohelvikk

regards,

Ivo

ivohelvikk: 9/4/2017 9:02:55 AM

Open a support ticket: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support

MrFloppy: 9/4/2017 10:02:46 AM

thanks, but i have a ticket open already. last time i had an answer was 3 days ago, they only said that my transfer is stuck and they'll pass it forward to other admins. therefore i came over here in hope, some admin with power and skills might notice my problem. im feeling like ive got robbed :(

Posted: 9/4/2017 10:44:44 AM
rasputnik
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

I've had zero issues the last month but since the weekend

transactions seem to be getting wedged in 'Processing'. I don't think it's isolated to your account.

Maybe the default xfer fee is too low or something? I'd have guessed 'out of gas' errors but I think there'd

be a transaction id for that.

Posted: 9/6/2017 9:08:31 AM
ivohelvikk

thanks for answer. my one is not even proccessing, its just gone. thats the scary part. i got answer from admin last tuesday or so, but they only explain me that wallets can get dusty and need manual fixing. so ive got to wait in the queue. i really hope thats the case, because my money has been missing for 10 days now and counting. i guess it takes alot of work and time maintaining trade exhange this huge, but $2500 is no joke. its not like i lost it because of my own fault or got scammed. i done my part right and got huge material and mental punishment for it, but i keep up my patience and give cryptopia another week to catch up with my ticket. if it goes into months and they try to wait me out, im forced to take futher unpleasant steps.. sorry.

Posted: 9/9/2017 1:11:08 AM
ivohelvikk

thanks to admins who finally took some time and fixed up my missing tokens!! Better late than never :)

Posted: 9/21/2017 2:44:52 PM