PASL wallet still under maintenance? What happened to the coins I deposited these few days?

ronaldshi
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

As above. And when will the wallet be back?

Posted: 9/4/2017 12:03:43 AM
mojs
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

Assuming that deposits done during the maintaince period will arive as soon as the coin goes back to normal status? 

Posted: 9/5/2017 1:34:45 AM
mojs
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

Cryptopia staff:

This is getting ridiculous. No visible action since Aug 30, and no response to the forum questions. 

Regards a Cryptopia customer.. 

Posted: 9/9/2017 2:25:05 AM
jrcpitcher
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

And up. Wallet ist still under maintenane. Why?

Posted: 12/26/2017 12:31:46 PM
yfife5

Will the wallet accept deposit ? Or PASL die ?

Posted: 12/26/2017 3:24:04 PM
jerkydude
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Has this coin been under maintenance since August/September time frame?  If so, how is the price of this coin changing if this is the only exchance that it shows up on?

Posted: 12/30/2017 3:16:29 AM
kanonias

Hello Team,

Any news related to PASL ? Any estimation for when is it going to be live again ?

Posted: 1/1/2018 7:21:28 PM
mihailzarankov

I sent more than 1000 PASL to my wallet in Cryptopia but cannot see them since more than a week. When is that going to be fixed?

Posted: 1/3/2018 7:04:52 AM
dunnomattic
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

I don't know if we will get any answers, but I think if several people start up threads on the author's github page, we might get some explanation of why the issue happened: https://github.com/PascalLite/wallet/issues/5

Update: user "adaseb" on bitcointalk said the following last night at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773026.msg27432592#msg27432592 :

Regarding the exchange issue:

Me, and 2 other members from the dev team have been trying to get into contact with anyone at Crytopia. We have created numerious support tickets, I have tried to PM the dev on Bitcointalk forum who originally helped get it listed on Crytopia, I have tried talking to about 3-4 individuals on the Crytopia discord and got no replies.

We are doing what we can. Its out of our hands if the exchange is down, we can't do anything on our end. If you got some free time, write a support ticket and with enough tickets they will maybe reload the wallet.

Posted: 1/4/2018 5:22:19 PM Edited: 1/4/2018 5:25:58 PM
jerkydude
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I don't know if we will get any answers, but I think if several people start up threads on the author's github page, we might get some explanation of why the issue happened: https://github.com/PascalLite/wallet/issues/5

Update: user "adaseb" on bitcointalk said the following last night at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773026.msg27432592#msg27432592 :

Regarding the exchange issue:

Me, and 2 other members from the dev team have been trying to get into contact with anyone at Crytopia. We have created numerious support tickets, I have tried to PM the dev on Bitcointalk forum who originally helped get it listed on Crytopia, I have tried talking to about 3-4 individuals on the Crytopia discord and got no replies.

We are doing what we can. Its out of our hands if the exchange is down, we can't do anything on our end. If you got some free time, write a support ticket and with enough tickets they will maybe reload the wallet.

dunnomattic: 1/4/2018 5:22:19 PM

So I opened a ticket about a week ago and haven't heard back.  It gave a canned response that the average wait time is 12 days or so to respond but I doubt I will hear anything soon.

On another note, are there any plans to work with another exchange for PASL (i.e. Bittrex, Bleutrade, Livecoin...)?

Posted: 1/8/2018 9:22:00 AM
orangeslices

Just submitted another support ticket. This feels like events leading up to a de-listing to be honest, and without another exhange our PASL isn't worth much.                               

Posted: 1/8/2018 5:28:10 PM
Jamievs

Would be a waste... mined plenty of them and they are stuck now as long as the wallet here is under maintenance...

Posted: 1/8/2018 11:17:25 PM
mrjaekin

I've had an open support ticket since the middle of December... I'm very frustrated that they haven't resynced the wallet.  I've even updated the ticket every few days.  This is killing this coin.  Wish someone would just restart it.  It can't be that time consuming!

Posted: 1/12/2018 2:01:32 PM
Nestade
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I've had an open support ticket since the middle of December... I'm very frustrated that they haven't resynced the wallet.  I've even updated the ticket every few days.  This is killing this coin.  Wish someone would just restart it.  It can't be that time consuming!

mrjaekin: 1/12/2018 2:01:32 PM

I got this answer from support:

"[...]PASL is currently in maintenance due to investigating deposit issues. You will be able to generate a wallet address once the maintenance is complete. Deposit and withdrawals will be enabled and process when the maintenance has been completed and if the wallet is back online again. Unfortunately there is no ETA on when the PASL wallet will be back online again. You can keep an eye on the wallet here : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=PASL Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.[...]"

Hope they fix it soon...

Regards,

Nestade

Posted: 1/13/2018 6:47:27 PM
Hanafis
Threads: 0, Posts: 10

We have to go on website of PACCOIN ,over there we could have a advice and a quickly answer because The problem come from PAccoin.

Posted: 1/21/2018 9:06:54 AM
unaphotographer
Threads: 1, Posts: 20

Guys, the devs of paccoin announced on their Discord that they have a fix and it being send to the exchanges as we speak!

Posted: 1/21/2018 12:25:55 PM
Hanafis

When The pig fly

Posted: 1/21/2018 3:45:16 PM
Hanafis

There is still nothing

Posted: 1/21/2018 3:50:58 PM