Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

How to sell my cube coins. I need help

pushpalatha1982
Threads: 3, Posts: 3

1. How do I sell my cube coins or transfer to your. Your site also not shown the market value of the cube coins. Please I need help from your end.

Posted: 8/31/2017 2:10:13 AM
v17
Threads: 0, Posts: 23

Method to test whether a particular coin is exchangeable at cryptopia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't need to have registered an account and logged in to do this test.

[Exchange]

left area near bitcoin symbol, white "search" box above a second white box "all markets"

Type the name or three letter code such as "Litecoin" or "LTC" in the searchbox and hit enter.  Time how long it takes for it to list anything similar which is known at cryptopia.

For example searching LTC all markets gets nine entries in that left area, three of which have the Litecoin logo and LTC symbol.

Do exacttly that to test the speed over your internet connection.  Mine over ADSL was much less than 1 second just now.

In the same search box, type the name or three letter of your particular coin.

I got blank looking for "cube coin" nor "cubecoin" just now.

If it is written differently then search for that.

If nothing is found then crytopia does not trade that particular coin

Posted: 8/31/2017 7:28:07 PM Edited: 8/31/2017 7:28:34 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 88, Posts: 495

1. How do I sell my cube coins or transfer to your. Your site also not shown the market value of the cube coins. Please I need help from your end.
pushpalatha1982: 8/31/2017 2:10:13 AM

It has been delisted, you cannot buy or sell cube here now.  

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News 

Delist Notice - 8th August 2017

Hi All, Please note that the following coins have been scheduled for delisting on the 6th September 2017. Please make sure to withdraw any coin you would like to keep and cancel any open orders. Network does not produce enough hash power to sufficiently protect against malicious attacks/Network does not maintain enough connections: ELS MLNC BOB CIR FRY GBN IMPCH IEC ERSO MCC SCD TIC CAGE CUBE SBC TOR Wallet has encountered irreparable/wallet stability issues: CDC SHND Any questions regarding this should be directed to our support team. Thanks, Jerry Cryptopia Support

Published by: Withboredom @ 8/7/2017 4:25:41 AM

Posted: 8/31/2017 8:22:56 PM