BTC Deposit

kleinpatatje
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi,

2 days ago (24/08/207) I made a BTC deposit to this wallet. To this moment, it's still unconfirmed.
I've sent a support request and they responded kindly that the transactions were just slow all over the blockchain.

So, I tried sending some BTC from the same wallet to another wallet (not on this exchange). 
Here, the bitcoin was sent immediatly as usual.

Is there anybody with the same problem? What can I do to solve the problem? Someone with the same experience?

Thank you

Posted: 8/26/2017 1:05:22 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 89, Posts: 589

Hi,

2 days ago (24/08/207) I made a BTC deposit to this wallet. To this moment, it's still unconfirmed.
I've sent a support request and they responded kindly that the transactions were just slow all over the blockchain.

So, I tried sending some BTC from the same wallet to another wallet (not on this exchange). 
Here, the bitcoin was sent immediatly as usual.

Is there anybody with the same problem? What can I do to solve the problem? Someone with the same experience?

Thank you

kleinpatatje: 8/26/2017 1:05:22 PM

as you haven't shown the transactions all that can be said is they had probably had different priorities due to transaction size, fee used etc

there is nothing you can do to solve, just have to wait.  use a higher fee when the network is overloaded to give your transaction more ooompf and highly likelyhood of being included in a block by miners.

you can see a guide to current fees vs transaction times here: https://bitcoinfees.21.co

Posted: 8/26/2017 4:45:32 PM