Withdrawal emails not received

kane
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

Hi,

It seems there is a problem with withdrawal emails. I tried to issue multiple withdrawal orders and to resend the email several times without success. This is very frustrating because it means I cannot withdraw anything.

Is anyone having the same issue?

Thanks,

-kane

Posted: 8/21/2017 5:39:15 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 89, Posts: 564

Hi,

It seems there is a problem with withdrawal emails. I tried to issue multiple withdrawal orders and to resend the email several times without success. This is very frustrating because it means I cannot withdraw anything.

Is anyone having the same issue?

Thanks,

-kane

kane: 8/21/2017 5:39:15 PM

This means a problem with your email provider, check your spam folder, whitelist Cryptopia, or contact your email provider and ask them to unblock Cryptopia so the emails can reach you.  

also not a good idea to click resend anymore then once or twice, as a burst of clicks could lead to your email provider to block the emails.

if it continues to be a problem for you then you can also change your accounts email address by opening a ticket with support : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support

Posted: 8/21/2017 11:58:06 PM
gvargas123
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have been trying to withdrawl Embercoin and I do not get emails to confirm withdrawl. After 2 or 3 hours the emails arrive to my inbox but to confirm withdrawl is to late. the time has expired. the problem is cryptopia. this has happen 3 days already. this is some bullshit.

Posted: 8/30/2017 2:01:37 AM