Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

Help please

RoryBarrett
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hello fellow cryptonauts

I am completely new to cryptocurrency but have been reading a lot about it. I would like to get started with a small amount but need information as to:

(i) What is the smallest amount you can invest?

(ii) Does this have to be only in one coin or can you spread it over three or four?

(iii) How do you start investing?

(iv) Is there a simple explanation of all the graphs and tables and how they can be used to track your investment?

(v) What does cryptopia charge?

I will probably have lots more questions but these will do. No doubt there are plenty of references but coming onto the cryptopia site was a bit overwhelming.

Rory Barrett

Posted: 7/22/2017 5:17:54 AM
obieone
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Open coinbase account buy your coins there their fees are probably lowest you then send coins here or other trade platforms you can start with as little as u want there are minning fees witch is a fee to move your coins  I'm somewhat new to crypto myself you can go to crypto market cap .com for live info on coins once u buy coins you can break up your coins into any amount I'm not sure what fees for this platform in more familiar with livecoin you will also want to consider a hard wallet to store your coins on tressors I believe is one of the best rottiecody@gmail.com is my email I'll help with what I can may ask for a small fee if it's g

Posted: 8/11/2017 11:18:46 PM