URG: Tried to transfer my ETH from Lykke Wallet to Cryptopia.. Missing - not deposited in Cryptopia - Lost????

yourbudware
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

Hi Guys.

Today morning I transferred 3 ETH from Lykke Wallet to Cryptopia but unfortunately it didn't arrived at all. Not it shows it went out to some other address without even getting deposited.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x0eb2cea6e8f5aa3d30b9fd698efd55df50e0ef3c this is Cryptopia deposit address and it had the balance 3 hours ago but never showed up in Cryptopia address.. Not's it's gone.

Can someone help me out what happened here? Cryptopia support is not helping either. Seems my money is lost!! 

Help plz

Posted: 7/19/2017 2:46:37 AM
bouncerusfsnet
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Just withdrawed start coin. From cryptopia to bittrex. Said it was confirmed but has not arrived in bittrex wallet. 

Posted: 7/19/2017 12:54:47 PM
yourbudware

Haven't got any solution but both my tickets closed... Wow guys!! 

21806 - #21620 

Really I think I might not stick with Cryptopia anymore and move to other Exchanges..My experience is getting salty guys.. really need your help.

Posted: 7/20/2017 10:28:03 AM
Easteregg69

The guys are professional liers.

They scammed me on the orbit coins. And the DOT coins. Sold me a lot and closed withdraval. Now i got orb stuck in there wallet and bsty's hanging on confirmations.

I'm out of here too. Ass soon as my BSTY comes through 600 conformation so i can withdraw them too. Have dusted the rest of my accounts and dumped my PXC's. Did not want to be f'cked with these too.

Too bad. Had high expectations on that investment.

Posted: 7/20/2017 1:04:08 PM
DaRoll
Threads: 1, Posts: 29

21806 - #21620 

Really I think I might not stick with Cryptopia anymore and move to other Exchanges..My experience is getting salty guys.. really need your help.

yourbudware: 7/20/2017 10:28:03 AM

#21806 - You supplied incorrect infomation in your support ticket, our team can only work with the infomation provided.
#21620 - You have been told we will be in touch when it's processed.  

I can confirm that your request is in the Admin queue to manually process for you, your deposit was sent to Cryptopia using a smart contract, which on your deposit page for ETH you will see a big warning that says "Deposits from contracts currently unsupported. Please deposit directly from your account address."  Despite you disregarding this warning, causing a delay in your deposit, our Admin team are recovering your deposit anyway, because they are good like that.  Publically misrepresenting the reason your support tickets have been closed and accusing our Admin team of being scammers is not the way to get your issue resolved any quicker. 

Posted: 7/21/2017 1:45:22 AM
DaRoll
Threads: 1, Posts: 29

The guys are professional liers.

They scammed me on the orbit coins. And the DOT coins. Sold me a lot and closed withdraval. Now i got orb stuck in there wallet and bsty's hanging on confirmations.

I'm out of here too. Ass soon as my BSTY comes through 600 conformation so i can withdraw them too. Have dusted the rest of my accounts and dumped my PXC's. Did not want to be f'cked with these too.

Too bad. Had high expectations on that investment.

Easteregg69: 7/20/2017 1:04:08 PM

You haven't contacted us in regards to any issues with your coins, so I can't help you until you do.  If you want to log a support ticket we can perhaps answer some of your questions about your coins.  Just as soon as we are out of our Professional liars class that is :p

Posted: 7/21/2017 1:48:34 AM
yourbudware

21806 - #21620 

yourbudware: 7/20/2017 10:28:03 AM

#21806 - You supplied incorrect infomation in your support ticket, our team can only work with the infomation provided.
#21620 - You have been told we will be in touch when it's processed.  

I can confirm that your request is in the Admin queue to manually process for you, your deposit was sent to Cryptopia using a smart contract, which on your deposit page for ETH you will see a big warning that says "Deposits from contracts currently unsupported. Please deposit directly from your account address."  Despite you disregarding this warning, causing a delay in your deposit, our Admin team are recovering your deposit anyway, because they are good like that.  Publically misrepresenting the reason your support tickets have been closed and accusing our Admin team of being scammers is not the way to get your issue resolved any quicker. 

DaRoll: 7/21/2017 1:45:22 AM

@Cryptopia.. Guys did anywhere in my post I have written "scam" word? I am frustrated because the money is not in my account and I am patient enough to wait for your answers but what's the meaning of closing off tickets?

In first ticket you closed off saying I sent to wrong address... Did you really checked the transaction in the block chain with my ETH address? I don't think so and straight away you closed it without really tracking it at all..  - if similar happens to your money won't you get frustrated? Where the money is a good amount?

Okay let me give an exzample - If you raise a call to say power company while you are in a powercut - right after you raised your ticket they close it without any solution stating : we are working on it - what will you feel? When it's been more than 3 days - you are still in powercut - what would be your feeling now? I am pretty sure you will start to do the best to get you normal life back - isn't it?

I will appreciate if you can resolve my issue quickly.

Posted: 7/21/2017 10:36:51 PM
yourbudware

Thanks Cryptopia.. Finally yesterday night I got the amount credited in my account.

Thanks again. 

Posted: 7/23/2017 10:16:41 AM
JakeJerome

My first withdraw and it goes missing, 48 hours and my CHC is no where to be found.

Starting to get a little frustrated with Cryptopia, haven't heard back in 24 hours since I opened my ticket...

Posted: 7/23/2017 8:30:34 PM
spiderpham
Threads: 1, Posts: 13

So far, it has been about 4 days (weekend included) since my support ticket for a btc/bch extract.

Hopefully not too much longer now.

Posted: 11/7/2017 3:24:51 PM