UPDATE: Listing price has now been changed, 5,000,000 DOT is the new price
You can get a coin or token added to Cryptopia by using Paytopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
1. Click the "Buy Now" for Exchange Listing
2. You will be presented with a pop up form with fields that should filled out about the coin. (If you are submitting a token then set Algorithm to "None", and Network Type to "Asset")
3. Click the "Buy Now" to submit. The DOT price will then be deducted from your balance and your submission will be immediately placed in the queue for the admins to review it.
e_lo: 8/14/2017 11:19:21 AM
You said listing price is 200 000 DOT, but is showed 400 000 here : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
Also, can I list ERC-20 tokens ans Waves tokens?
What kind of Algorithm should I choose? What type of Network should I choose?
Price is subject to change without notice. It was 2M a the time this thread was made, then 200,000, now its 400,000 1,000,000 DOT, it could change again in the future.
Yes you can list WAVES and ERC20 tokens.
For tokens : Algo = None, Network = Asset
EmmanuelRobson: 8/21/2017 8:31:52 AM
Please what's the payment link for coin listing. I can't find it on your Paytopia Dashboard.
If you cannot see the Listing option on Paytopia page, it means coins listing are not being accepted at this time. You cannot get your coin added until the option is available again on the page. Check back in a few weeks.
The price is determined by our capacity to list a coin. If too many listings come in and we can't keep up, the price goes up and we do our best to catch up on the backlog. If the backlog clears, we lower the price.
If you want to get your coin listed now while we're under load, then you can pay the current price. Or you can try and wait until the price goes back down.
Interested_Investor: 11/16/2017 1:01:19 PM
Is it possible to list a counterparty token on Cryptopia?
1. No, its not possible to list Counterparty assets on Cryptopia.
Bonpay: 11/23/2017 12:57:57 PM
Can you please make some details clear?
- How much time do you need to get coin listed after you receive payment?
- In case any issues is it possible to make a refund for listing the coin? For example, if there will be any technical problems.
The amount of payment is big, so I want to be sure in all the details.
1. There is no ETA, it will listed as soon as is possible, once the code review, wallet compiling and blockchain are complete.
2. If for any reason your coin/token cannot be listed then you get a full refund of the DOT you paid to list.
Bonpay: 11/13/2017 12:19:54 PM
Our project is running ICO right now. And total supply of tokens is not defined yet.
3. If you running an ICO, then you should have completed your ICO and distribution of tokens before listing.
You can check the status of your listing on the Paytopia History page (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/PaytopiaHistory) and if rejected the reason can be found there.
What is a "DOT"? That's not the DOT/BTC trading on the site is it? Because that would be...a lot at this time (5 million DOT), working out to over 13 BTC.