FAQ: Deposit Confirmation / Coin Info / How long will my Deposit take?

MrFloppy
Threads: 102, Posts: 751

If you need to see the confirmations required for a coin deposit, it can be found on the CoinInfo page

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?view=settings

Select the coin you are interested in (ie ETC), click "Settings" in the side panel.   The confirmations Cryptopia requires a coins network to provide before the deposit is credited to you account is shown beside "Deposit Confirmations:"
The amount of time each confirmation will take depends entirely on the coin network and Cryptopia has no control over this.  When sending BTC ensure you are paying an an appropriate fee at the time to its network to avoid delays.

Posted: 6/5/2017 3:55:10 AM Edited: 2/8/2018 12:59:17 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 102, Posts: 751

If your deposit has reached the required confirmations on its blockchain but has not been credited to your account, you should open a ticket here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support and provide the TxID or link to the deposit transaction on a block explorer.  Please also remember to close your ticket if you receive your deposit before a reply is received from support.

Posted: 2/9/2018 1:10:27 PM Edited: 2/9/2018 1:14:23 PM
raycoinswin
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

Woo!

I am new to cryptocurrency. After looking at the forum and finds many guys has problem about depositing currency into the waller of crytopia. So, I look into the topics about deposit. Then I try a small amiount of LTC to deposit into my cryptopia account yesterday night, luckily, I have received now.

Thanks admin.

I think you guys should look into the content of this topics and note down the important issue about depositing and will be successful.

It is the first time for me to transfer LTC into the cryptopia aacount and successful, god blesses....

Thanks again for all your support! Thanks admin...!

Posted: 2/14/2018 3:28:08 PM