FAQ: How many confirmations for a coin deposit? / How do i find information/links/ratings for a coin?

MrFloppy
Threads: 89, Posts: 563

If you need to see the confirmations required for a coin deposit, it can be found on the CoinInfo page

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?view=settings

Select the coin you are interested in (ie ETC), click "Settings" in the side panel.   The confirmations Cryptopia requires a coins network to provide before the deposit is credited to you account is shown beside "Deposit Confirmations:"

Posted: 6/5/2017 3:55:10 AM Edited: 7/18/2017 11:03:33 PM
bndsign
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

how long does it takes for confirmation?

Posted: 10/10/2017 1:33:43 PM
mkhan123

I would like to know the same!

Posted: 11/6/2017 3:56:48 AM Edited: 11/6/2017 3:57:01 AM
lusilva
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

Check the confirmations for depositts in this link, with the number of the wallet

https://live.blockcypher.com/

Posted: 11/7/2017 3:56:47 PM
glenhubbardjr
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

I've seen some crazy confirmation requirements out there for confirmations.  This is generally specified within the coin parameters and varies per coin.  EMB for instance took over 1,000 confirmations to transfer at one point and happened in about 4 hours time.  This information should (and the key word here is 'should) be listed in the coins website, discord, chat etc somewhere.  

Posted: 11/17/2017 6:35:00 PM
Vshlchauhan2

Had deposite the btc from novaexhange, and from novaexchange its showing successfully trasnferred on given btc wallet address of cryptopia, its been more than 3 hours still haven't received in cryptopia wallet, and in blockchain website it's shows transaction complete, still haven't received, now what should i do ?

Posted: Yesterday 5:35:00 PM