Deposit for Beginners New

TheCryptoStacker
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I just set my account up and when I click on balances and see the coins I do not see the icons to deposit coins.  (Also when I click on balances I only see a small window on the left with the coins displayed - I can only favorite a coin here)

Do I need to wait a while or have my account verified?

Thankscool

Posted: 12/31/2017 3:38:40 PM
rehanrauf

I tried to deposit a litecoin several hours ago but it still shows nothing. Anyone knows how long do coins take to transfer into cryptopia from another exchange? Thanks!

Posted: 12/31/2017 5:37:06 PM
edblondeau

Hi there,

Is there any problem of compatibility between coinbase and cryptopia in order to deposit bitcoins ? (I'm France based)

I have issued a transaction in BTC from my coinbase wallet at 7.46pm towards my cryptopia BTC ID. But it's still pending and the weird thing is when I check the cryptopia BTC ID using blockcypher or blockchain.info it says : "No transactions detected".

Anyone gets a clue about that please ? I'm a bit lost :/

The cryptopia ID is for my BTC is : 1EwxeQnEz2Xni8ppszeGmExrT2Q4kQJsSR

Thanks 

Icare75: 8/26/2017 9:58:20 PM

Hello, same thing is happening to me. Did you finally recieve them in Cryptopia?

Posted: 1/5/2018 12:39:50 AM
promytheas

I created ETH deposit but cryptopia don't shown in my Balance.

Why? 

saxcano: 1/5/2018 10:03:57 AM

same problem over 2 hours

Jakotvandal: 1/5/2018 10:23:05 AM

same here  eth  from bitfinex to cryptopia not showing anything 4 hours now

i think they don't support contracts  for the moment

we have to find a way to get back our coins 

Posted: 1/5/2018 3:14:48 PM
Hemmo_Martin

I created ETH deposit but cryptopia don't shown in my Balance.

Why? 

saxcano: 1/5/2018 10:03:57 AM

I have the same problem.  Coinbase status says 'Sent' but nothing in my Balance.  I sent ETH to Cryptopia.  I was hoping to at least see a 'pending' if nothing else. Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted: 1/5/2018 9:30:17 PM
xxSleuthxx

Has anyones complaints been dealt with on this site?

I dont see any follow up comments on whether their issues were resolved or not

I wanted to transfer crypto here and trade but the number of complaints in the forums is very alarming !!

Please comment...

Posted: 1/11/2018 12:33:21 AM
DUTYCOIN
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

they are having growing pains but i personally think they are handling them pretty well every one vents there anger no one vents praises plus i like there setup.

Posted: 1/11/2018 9:23:33 AM
MongoGaming
Threads: 5, Posts: 47

I started a thread in off topic just for this reason.  To see if anyone has successfully resolved their support ticket due to the Cryptopia servers not crediting a deposit.  

I have seen numerous people post since Christmas about Stuck withdraws either going through after 3-5 days or they got a response for their support ticket.

We need to have people post once they succesfully get their deposts credited to their balances so other people can relax and know that your coins will be safe just as soon as the admins can get to your support ticket.  I'm on day 12 now for my support ticket for a missing deposit.

Posted: 1/21/2018 2:32:46 PM
CryptoMonkey22
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Here you can see how to Deposit Coins :

Deposit Window

Lafu: 5/17/2017 8:07:35 PM

Hi,

Very helpful post. I've deposited LTC so I can trade for LINDA. Can i hell seem to be able to do it. Am I missing something here? Any help appreciated

Posted: 1/21/2018 3:14:55 PM Edited: 1/21/2018 3:16:49 PM
nafikov110215

I Maini eth on https://ethermine.org/miners shows 0,007 ETH but on cryptopia my balance ETH zero. What is the minimum balance you see?

Posted: 1/21/2018 8:21:59 PM
patriqueporto

the deposit adresse of ethd is not valide can you look to this issue I sent it to the support

newmitnick: 11/15/2017 9:24:02 PM

I'm having the same problem, I'm trying to send ETHD from Coinexchange to my Cryptopia wallet, but it's giving my wallet wrong, can anyone tell me a way to send ETHD here?

Posted: 1/22/2018 1:52:14 AM
voytiuk

Hello! Tell the newcomer. I made a translation of DCR from Suprnova to this exchange .... 2 days passed already. Money was not received on the stock exchange. With Suprnova all filmed. The purse of the exchange through https://mainnet.decred.org - gives the necessary balance, and the balance on the stock exchange - zero. Can someone come across? Thank you!

Posted: 1/22/2018 12:36:39 PM
fayis_rafay

Has anyones complaints been dealt with on this site?

I dont see any follow up comments on whether their issues were resolved or not

I wanted to transfer crypto here and trade but the number of complaints in the forums is very alarming !!

Please comment...

xxSleuthxx: 1/11/2018 12:33:21 AM

I did a transfer of eth from my wallet to cryptopia at The beginning of The month, but my balance is still zero. After 2 weeks I tried to deposit BTC. Still the balance is zero.

i advise you all not to deposit anything, until matters are resolved by cryptopia.

I have contacted support, but they have not replied yet. It has been 3 weeks already winds I contacted support about my BTC and eth 

Posted: 1/25/2018 10:25:50 PM
nobody999
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

you can buy bitcoins, eth, litecoins at other exchange and transfer them here.. i have bought bitcoin, litecoin, etherum, ripple, bitcoin cash, dogecoin from here with a credit card no problem... https://www.xcoins.com

Posted: 2/8/2018 2:18:08 AM
Robs_free
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I was having no problems with this exchange until the first week of this year and now I have been waiting for 29 days now for 

.09 BTC sent from Binance with thousands of confirmations and still waiting to see any sign of it in my account!!! A bit over the top!

I have been active with other several exchanges and have never had this type of problem and  lack of service!

If this keeps up I reckin I could sail to New Zealand and deliver the BTC next time and it may arrive faster?

I am a very patient person but this is getting stupid!!  

Posted: 2/8/2018 2:44:50 AM
Lachlan_J

i just signed up and want to deposit btc but it wont generate an address. what can i do?

Posted: 2/9/2018 9:25:33 AM
kolydd

I transferred GBX to my wallet on the cryptopia exchange. how quickly should they appear in my account?

Posted: 2/10/2018 3:30:52 PM