Request to be able to mark favorites

psionin
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Hey can Cryptopia please implement the same type of feature that Polo has where coins in the table can be starred so only those are displayed? It would be very useful if coins that a user is not interested in can be filtered out. The main window "Exchange" view could keep all of them perhaps, but when switching between charts it would be nice for the sidebar to have only the preferred ones.

Thanks,

psionin

Posted: 5/10/2017 3:14:09 PM
piggygreenmo
Threads: 3, Posts: 92

Would also be useful to have a checkbox on the front page of the exchange to limit it to only coins I have :8]

Then I can easily see how my coins are doing ;8]

Posted: 5/10/2017 11:25:54 PM
psionin
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Would also be useful to have a checkbox on the front page of the exchange to limit it to only coins I have :8]

Then I can easily see how my coins are doing ;8]

piggygreenmo: 5/10/2017 11:25:54 PM

Yeah, I guess maybe the best option would be to be able to select all, starred favorites, or just mine in both the sidebar and main page, and have that setting somewhere out of the way and kept in a cookie or elsewhere so it carries on from session to session. Then, for example, one could scroll through favorites in the sidebar going from coin to coin looking at the charts, while occasionally looking at the main page to see where all the action is in regards to volume.

Posted: 5/11/2017 4:54:00 AM
perryjw1969
Threads: 2, Posts: 8

Yes, Please add this feature. 

Since favorites are already available for wallets, adding a "Favorites" tab under Markets should be easy to implement.

Thanks.

Posted: 5/20/2017 4:31:48 PM
Renaat2017
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Yes please, me too I am interested, it works much more efficient.

Thanks in advance !

Posted: 7/16/2017 2:26:31 PM
Almacoin
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hello ! cool

to everyone there !!!

Please, mee too!!!! I need asap this implementation.

Or alternatively someone that explain to me how to set up a list of my favorite coins that follow me in cryotopia navigation.

Please to me is very important.

Many thanks in advance.!!!!

Posted: 9/4/2017 9:27:57 AM