NZed(NZDT) NZD Pegged WAVES Asset Token

Hex
Threads: 198, Posts: 403

Please note that due to recent changes your account must be level 2 verified before we can process any NZD$ deposits.

You can submit for verification here

NZed(NZDT - New Zealand Dollar Token)

Waves Asset Id: DY88a1mb4gTfdhnzpbgNAo4NztfmjTT9MFeVqP6U5AF1

Waves Explorerhttp://wavesexplorer.com/tx/DY88a1mb4gTfdhnzpbgNAo4NztfmjTT9MFeVqP6U5AF1

Waves Source Codehttps://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves

Token Supply: 2,000,000 NZDT

Q: What is NZed(NZDT)?

A: NZed is a WAVES Asset Token pegged to the $NZD at a 1:1 ratio.

Q: How are NZDTs pegged to the $NZD?

A: Cryptopia provides a guarantee to exchange NZDTs for $NZD and $NZD for NZDTs at a 1:1 ratio.

Q: How many NZDTs are there.

A: Currently there are 2,000,000 NZDTs.

Q: How can I deposit $NZD?

Purchasing NZDT

Q: How can I withdraw $NZD?

In order to withdraw $NZD you need to first convert your BTC into NZDT and withdraw that. Steps for this are below;

Q: How can I deposit NZDT?

A: If you have your own WAVES wallet containing NZDT you can deposit your NZDT to your NZDT address from your balances page like any other WAVES token: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Balances

Q: How can I withdraw NZDT?

A: If you have your own WAVES wallet containing NZDT you can withdrawyour NZDT to your NZDT address from your balances page like any other WAVES token: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Balances

Q: Will there be any more NZDT issued?
A: More NZDT can be issued if required due to demand. Any new NZDT will only be issued at a 1:1 rate of any new $NZD invested.

Q: How can I buy Bitcoin with my NZDT?

A:

Posted: 5/8/2017 10:06:38 PM Edited: 11/14/2017 5:54:03 AM
am_os
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hey Hex I just deposited $XXXX NZD straight from my NZ Bank Account to the NZDT Bank Deposit Acc listed  - didn't open a support ticket - should I contact support directly to get those funds verified?

Cheers,

Ossie

EDIT: Thanks @Hex for the speedy support response. Look forward to trading on your platform.

Posted: 5/30/2017 3:18:01 AM Edited: 5/30/2017 3:21:29 AM
adityachandra98

how do i buy NZDT with USD or NZD ?

Posted: 5/31/2017 6:24:59 PM
Withboredom
Threads: 4, Posts: 21

how do i buy NZDT with USD or NZD ?

adityachandra98: 5/31/2017 6:24:59 PM

Currently we only accept NZD deposits from New Zealand bank accounts for NZDT purchases.

Cheers,

Jerry

Posted: 6/13/2017 4:06:04 AM
DP

Hi , what bank do you use? Is there a way that I can deposit and see it in my account ready for trading on the same day?

Posted: 6/30/2017 12:01:54 AM
dnlmnry
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I made a deposit online yesterday and quoted the generated reference. When will I see the NZDT in my account?

Edit. got it now

Posted: 6/30/2017 1:20:21 AM Edited: 7/1/2017 2:29:40 AM
SeriousFace
Threads: 2, Posts: 12

Hi , what bank do you use? Is there a way that I can deposit and see it in my account ready for trading on the same day?

DP: 6/30/2017 12:01:54 AM

ASB

Posted: 6/30/2017 3:30:02 AM
arabills

Hi I just transfereed $xxxx into the account. I am also ASB so it should have come through instantaneously.

Let me know if there are any problems

Posted: 8/3/2017 7:21:58 AM
monjere
Threads: 1, Posts: 15

A)

Does anyone know how long it generally takes for $NZ transferred through online banking (ANZ) to show up in my Cryptopia  $NZ wallet?

I only did it a few hours ago but i am curious to know how long it has taken for others.

regards

monjere

B)

And there you go.... Post a request asking and it shows up, so it took approx 2 hours.

Is in the wallet but cannot use yet as unconfirmed.

c)

And one hour later it had cleared the checks, was a confirmed deposit and was available to be utilised.

Lastly, when i was depositing money, when the pop up box appeared to show me the details of where to send the  $NZ the only info provided by Cryptopia was the bank account # and the reference code.

My bank, the ANZ, required an account name for the reciever also.

It took two requests to get off support but i was informed it was - Cryptopia NZ Ltd.

Good luck to one and all!

Posted: 8/3/2017 10:39:31 AM Edited: 8/3/2017 11:59:22 AM
n0mad

Is it necessary to open a support ticket after depositing nzd fiat? how long does it usually take for nzdt to show up in the wallet after making a direct bank deposit? I haven't purchased this way yet but planning to soon, thanks

Posted: 8/5/2017 9:35:17 PM
monjere
Threads: 1, Posts: 15

Is it necessary to open a support ticket after depositing nzd fiat? how long does it usually take for nzdt to show up in the wallet after making a direct bank deposit? I haven't purchased this way yet but planning to soon, thanks

n0mad: 8/5/2017 9:35:17 PM

Very simple to do.

Very fast and painless.

For myself : 

No need for support ticket.

Two hours ish to show up (from time you send via online banking) as unavailable in your wallet on Cryptopia.

Less than half an hour to clear through Cryptopia and be available for you to use..

Good Luck

Posted: 8/10/2017 7:15:19 AM Edited: 8/10/2017 7:16:08 AM
ThatGuySteve

Hi, I just transferred $xxxx into the account. I am also ASB so it should have come through instantaneously.

It's been 24 hours now, haven't had any issue in the past with deposits, normally they go through quicker than this.

Posted: 8/16/2017 1:02:46 AM
BittenFlea

Hi, I just transferred $xxxx into the account. I am also ASB so it should have come through instantaneously.

It's been 24 hours now, haven't had any issue in the past with deposits, normally they go through quicker than this.

ThatGuySteve: 8/16/2017 1:02:46 AM

I did the same, ASB aswell transfered it last night and its still not in my Cryptopia wallet. Hopefully not to much longer

Posted: 8/16/2017 5:40:49 AM
sacen

Hi, 

Transfered from ANZ last Thursday still haven't seen my NZDT. I have been verified. 

Sacen....

Posted: 9/4/2017 12:04:00 AM
violet313
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Um, I thought you said this token was pegged 1:1 ?  wow, amazing..

As of the time of this post i't costing (me) $6502 NZDT to buy 1BTC that's currently only worth $6074.77 NZD

That's a heck of a spread. i don't need waaay-over-the-odds risk like that. I'll mind to stay well clear of this 1:1 (not token in future; there seems to be a lack of liquidity.

Posted: 9/4/2017 6:47:07 PM Edited: 9/4/2017 10:44:37 PM
Hex
Threads: 198, Posts: 403

Do you understand how a peg works? Bitcoin or its price has nothing to do with it. 1 NZDT is worth $1NZD, you can exchange 1 NZDT for $1NZD and vice versa and 1 NZDT will always equal $1NZD.

Posted: 9/4/2017 9:34:00 PM
violet313

@Hex  ~ fine. i can't argue with that. &edited my post wrt your twitchy comments :p

At the time, I had intended to buy USDT. But then for some reason, i just thought: hey! wouldn't it be nice to give support to Cryptopia's own..

duh. lolol. 

BTW something i don't understand: if NZDT is a Waves asset and given that there seems to be some issues breaking out with Cryptopia and Waves; what then does this mean for NZDT? -might it too get de-listed along with the likes of PING, INPAY etal?

Posted: 9/4/2017 10:52:31 PM Edited: 9/4/2017 11:35:59 PM
bobthebomb
Threads: 0, Posts: 20

Um, I thought you said this token was pegged 1:1 ?  wow, amazing..

As of the time of this post i't costing (me) $6502 NZDT to buy 1BTC that's currently only worth $6074.77 NZD

That's a heck of a spread. i don't need waaay-over-the-odds risk like that. I'll mind to stay well clear of this 1:1 (not token in future; there seems to be a lack of liquidity.

violet313: 9/4/2017 6:47:07 PM

Sometimes it's cheaper than other options, sometimes it is more expensive, that's the nature of markets and having other buyers/sellers on there, it changes. I've seen plenty of times when it is cheaper than other options (or more commonly have seen cheap orders in the books taken up), so put your order in the books to buy at whatever price you want and chances are someone might come in and hit it.

Posted: 9/6/2017 12:18:15 AM Edited: 9/6/2017 12:18:46 AM
violet313

@bobthebomb  ~ thx for your thoughts bro.

Yea, it's interesting. i can now see the way of it... i didn't really check this pair out much before trading on it. i've mostly clambered out now but it woulda been better to use BTC/USDT for this move. So a bit miffed about that. But entirely my bad lol.

Generally i have no complaints about this exchange! it's rocking-on quite nicely really - Hex and the other Cryptopia pixies have done a good job. ..and they also leave hilarious little comments on all the crypto-medias ;)

Posted: 9/6/2017 1:19:49 AM Edited: 9/6/2017 1:31:42 AM
deusexcrypto

Hi! If I sell BTC here for NZT, what can I do with that NZT besides withdraw it into a bank account? Can I withdraw them to my Waves wallet? Is NZed withdrawal to Waves still working?

Posted: 9/6/2017 3:44:23 AM Edited: 9/6/2017 4:11:06 AM
asmodeus130

I deposited NZD on 7 Sep 2017 and it is now afternoon of 11 Sep and nothing in my balances. I am also with ASB. Have opened a ticket here, asked on FB and had no reply. Any ideas?

Posted: 9/11/2017 3:13:16 AM
Martin_NZ

What is the timeframe for processing a withdrawal from NZDT to my bank account. I put through two withdrawals yesterday afternoon and they were not processed either yesterday or overnight.

Posted: 9/13/2017 8:57:48 PM
Martin_NZ

aaannnnd still not processed.....

Posted: 9/14/2017 8:24:03 PM
Rubberdong

Hello! Deposited on YESTERDAY morning, still nothing in my account! Im with ASB, verified LVL2, no response from the Support Tickets! 

Posted: 9/18/2017 9:12:37 PM
bobthebomb
Threads: 0, Posts: 20

To all those that post here saying it hasn't turned up - please wait up to 24 hours, then submit a support ticket if you still haven't seen it.

While we would love for it to be an automated process via API and show up immediately, unfortunately the banks aren't up to the play with that yet so it takes some manual processing.  We do try to process deposits/withdrawals twice a day, but don't always manage to for various reasons.

Posted: 9/27/2017 5:49:57 AM