[ABC OBC OFC] (2023)FULCn68SjqLB5jnQVmX7iU5nAGMmEQ5WD6 [AAA OOA NS] (2021)UULCn68SjqLB5jnQVmX7iU5nAGMmEQ5WD6 [CCC CCO COO] (2021)XULCn68SjqLB5jnQVmX7iU5nAGMmEQ5WD6 [DDD III BBB] (2021)(To see if they stop being atheists too)DULCn68SjqLB5jnQVmX7iU5nAGMmEQ5WD6 [OKA OKO OKB] (2018)(Oceania/The U.K./Any island/Coasts & their farers/+Good life)BULCn68SjqLB5jnQVmX7iU5nAGMmEQ5WD6 [EOM OM OMC] (2021)(Europe / Russian Commonwealth / Arab Nationality)IULCn68SjqLB5jnQVmX7iU5nAGMmEQ5WD6All Bitcoin clones, 21 millions, SHA256, no premines.Like that you can mine for the little countries, if they cannoteven afford for second hand mining gear, or buy any contracts.Christians are a +billion, it is to keep things fluid, and well managed.Microsoft Excel now deals with .csv files, so use Om as anti corruption safe.:-https://www.omc.com/ (domain to develop)-Om Coding, branch corporation.-Coding of Phone Om.Classic phonebook for individuals, parishes, your monastery, andyou can even buy, in ooo's, a little window to advertise your business,just like back in the day, before internet, and free to use for the world.You input your 1st Name, last Name, Om Address, and options like street/city/etc.-You log in with that wallet address, and it's private key, maybe a 4 words password.-Partnership hoped with Streamium , for religious purpose, and anti pedophilia. (Branded: Net Work)-Om is meant for the micro-loans world too. It must be developed, a bank created, etc.-Om is also meant to be used, now, for tithing in every church throughout Christianity.-Zimbabwe must be saved using Om. It is an international order.-Oceans is the most needed agent by the boating world/industry, believe me,and therefore will be the first one I will release, in a couple years, hopingit will help, and be used, this one or another, just be sure they need a chain.:-Om Windows 10/Smartphone Driver (miner).-Web wallet version, both Windows 10 apps only.-Both jobs gets paid 1500 Ö.-Do the same for Apple, and Android, if you can code that for me. I even pay.-We need the MAC wallet, or the female celebrities cannot adopt it.-: : (Best bank inthe U.K. now; see their PoS Wallet Mining) (ATM's)(For an Om based Exchange, with our 7 currenciesonly, and national fiats; $, £, ¥, €)Om is better. Alt+0214 (Try in your search bar)U+00D6: Latin Capital Letter O With Diaeresis
For those having trouble syncing the KDC blockchain, here is a klondikecoin-qt-V2-fixed version... this was an updated version that was originally posted here BCT , if the original verison form their website above does not sync this one should. I'm guessing that why it has "fixed" in its filename. :D
If anyone is interested in building a updated version of the windows wallet from the github theres 10,000 KDC in the pot for you. If others want to add to this... maybe something can happen here? :)
The initial plan in the shift to the new blockchain is suppose to be smooth, redistributing the new wallet and new pesobits to the addresses that everyone can see in the block explorer but since cryptopia won't update their wallet we'll have to do auditing for their users.
1) For Cryptopia users:- As stated earlier you need to send a screenshot of your balance to firstname.lastname@example.org. - We will open another online wallet for you which matches the old blockchain so you can send your pesobits there then it will be replaced by the new Pesobits with PoSP (you will receive instructions on your emails as soon as everything is ready for that migration)
2) Pesobits in other exchanges, just let it stay there for now until further notice as we'll be waiting for them to update their wallets.3) Pesobits in the Online Wallet, have nothing to worry as it will be shifted to PoSP and everything will be the same for you guys. Staking earnings will be increased as well.4) Pesobits in other systems like coinomi or coinpayments, we will be supplying them with new wallets as well.5) Pesobits in Desktop Wallet, a new desktop wallet has been created. PoSP will benefit Desktop wallet users as you may get more than the old model's staking earnings without changing the rate of inflation of the coin so it still remains at 5%.
6) As for the news regarding Pesobits who got out of the Online wallet illegally, Eduardo (the ICO page and the online wallet creator) is investigating how there were unregistered withdrawals from the Online wallet which I found out while we are checking the transactions directly from the blockchain in preparation to the shift to PoSP. We've identified the addresses and the email addresses and as a corrective measure will edit the blockchain so those Pesobits will not be usable. And this change in the blockchain is what caused Pesobit to be delisted from Cryptopia (same reason why ETH got delisted). To clarify, programs and database were untouched based on our logfiles and security checks so all data are still safe as the problem could be a bug on the online wallet creator's code. One thing is for sure, all Pesobits will be replaced with the PoSP-version and we will be focusing first in auditing the Pesobits as well as migrating all the wallets.
7) So what's next after the PoSP migration? Projects will continue as usual as business license has been renewed, business meetings will resume to bring in more usage for Pesobit and many more.
The 'Illegal Pesobits' as what I call them is a big challenge and as much as I want to blame or point fingers as to how and why it happened I'd rather focus on providing resolution and overcome this hurdle. It's not on how hard you fall, it's on how you stand up and be better and Pesobit will surely do so with your support.
More announcement will be released as to what needs to be done with your old Pesobits, just look back to items 1-5 as to what needs to be done..
- BENJAMIN PACHECO (Founder PSB)
original thread: Mastercard and Okcash's ROKOS Bitcoin Fullnode shake CES 2017 (Nasdaq Article)+ info: ROKOS core Bitcoin Fullnode is created by Oktoshi and comes with Bitcoin and Okcash wallets ready for use.
We're shifting to a new blockchain, we will be using the current balances of the blockchain. Those with balances in cryptopia need not to worry.No need to send your PSBs to another wallet, here's what you can do.
1) Make a screenshot of your PSB Receiving address in Cryptopia, under Balances, that will also show your current balance then email to email@example.com) The online wallet will be reactivated with the old blockchain so you can send out your old Pesobits then it will be replaced with the new PoSP PesobitsTo those who have sent out their Pesobits already, please do the same including the transactions that your sent out your Pesobits and where it was sent to.
Further instructions will released once we have the new wallets ready for distribution.
- BENJAMIN PACHECO (Founder PSB)
Here are the changes relevant from version 1.3 to version 1.4.2: - Alert key notifications. - Addition of 20 ChainWorks Industries seednodes, now totalling 27 seednodes. - Hindi language translation added. Now 65 total languages including dialects. - Additional checkpoints added. - Dependency updates: Windows open SSL update. Mac Berkley DB library update. - Numerous documentation updates. - Copyright years updated both in the wallet and in various documentations.All of these changes can be viewed in the commit list in the master branch of our GitHub.Released v1.4.2 wallets for Windows and Mac are up-to-date with the current source code._____________________________________________________________________________I now have the LED on the C.H.I.P. flash when a block paces on the EverGreenCoin blockchain. SmileyEDIT: Please join us on the EGC Renewables forum for more details. As development progresses with the EverGreenCoin Solar Staker, details will only be there. Of course, I will announce major milestones here as well. For a closer pulse of the heartbeat, pun intended, please join us there.______________________________________________________________________If anyone has anything they wish to list in the marketplace, please, by all means. Items on the marketplace do not need to be 'green' items, as that question has been asked. To list an item, you just need to create an EverGreenCoin.org account and click any of the menu options under 'seller' in the 'marketplace' sub-menu under 'shop'. From there you can apply to be a vendor, just tick the 'apply to be a vendor' checkbox and click submit. I then approve your vendor status and you will be able to add items._______________________________________________________________________I know some of the community are in disagreement with EverGreenCoin's stance, specifically EverGreenCoin Cannabis's stance, on marijuana both in recreation form and medicinal form. I have had private conversations with community members on the topic and fully understand the negative implications.I do personally think those implications are amplified by the prohibition and the social stigma, and in some ways social glorification, of the plant. The evidence of the benefits of the plant is overwhelming and I don't think fully realized and will not be until social stigmas are diluted with time or, in a better scenario, disproved and removed with understanding. Of course, one can not dispute the many other benefits we could be yielding from the plant in textiles, paper, disposables, fuel, etc.Bow has done a great job maintaining the EverGreenCoin Cannabis facebook page with evidence. and that has been bringing new eyes to EverGreenCoin as I only recently have started sharing those posts in other anti-prohibition groups. If you are active on facebook, I ask you to do the same.Bow has also purchased some stock of EverGreenCoin Cannabis T-shirts that are now for sale in the EverGreenCoin marketplace. 20% of the proceeds go directly to the EverGreenCoin Foundation. They can be purchased with Credit Cards, PayPal, or hundreds of coins or receive a $5 discount if purchased with EverGreenCoin. Shipping is included but I do ask for an additional $5 for international shipping out of the United States to help me absorb that additional cost.The stock will not be received, by me as I will be shipping them, until the 20th but I will make certain any orders received by then will go out on that day. I will also cover expedited shipping on that day, if it is available to the destination.For the record, I do not personally partake but I have first hand seen the medicinal benefits._____________________________________________________________________________To update the EverGreenCoin community on the EverGreenCoin Android wallet, the Android developer does have an EverGreenCoin wallet running on an Android device and connected to the EverGreenCoin network. He is now working on the actual communication of the Android wallet with the network via an EverGreenCoin ABE block explorer.While I do fully understand the Android wallet is behind schedule and was roadmapped for Q4 of 2016, because of all the 'administration nightmares' (SciFi Domain scam, UniqueBTC drama) securing an Android developer, of which I talked with five in total, in mid-to-late Q4 2016 was hampered and thus pushing the timeframe already. Then in early December the Android developer had to do some unplanned traveling for his job that allowed him no time to devote to the task. But now everything is back to full swing.At any rate, I do apologize and accept responsibility for missing the roadmapped quarter of the EverGreenCoin Android wallet. That said, I am pleased to announce, it will not be missed by much. Not much at all. I, of course, will keep you all posted as to any dates as soon as I feel confident in them. Do expect those details in the very near future.__________________________________________________________________________________________The shirts Bow ordered are in! All sizes are available. Shipping is included, now even on international orders!Pay with EGC, $25 Pay with PayPal, Credit Card, or any other crypto, $30 EDIT: I forgot to mention, 20% of all sales go directly to the EverGreenCoin Foundation in the form of EGC. Whether direct from EGC sales or purchased off an exchange from proceeds of all other sales.